Ever since giving birth to my 3 year old I have had painful sex with my husband.  Its not a dryness issue.  It's more of a stabbing pain.  When he hits a certain spot pain just shoots up inside of me.  I have had a laproscopy done by my OB/GYN and she did find very little endometriosis, but I'm pretty certain that is not the culprit.  I now also have an 11 month old and the pain is still there.  I do believe it hurts when he hits my G-Spot.   I had him feeling around inside trying to pinpoint where it came from.  He said there was a little nub, part way in, (not my cervix) and when he pushed on that I had the pain.   He said it sticks out farther than it used to.  Is it possible to have damaged tendons or something from vaginal deliveries?  If so, is there anything I can do to help this?  I dread having sex and we used to do it everyday with multiple orgasms.  Now I can't because that spot hurts instead of feeling good.  Any help  would be appreciated!  My doctor was no help and I really want to fix this! 

I am 14 and have never done anything sexual. I was at by boyfriends house today and he started to finger me really hard. After a few minutes I noticed I was bleeding a lot so we stopped. I continued to bleed for a couple minutes. I am beginning to worry because my boyfriend is worried he hurt me. It didn't hurt at all but I am still worried. Does this mean I'm not a virgin anymore? It felt really good but I'm freaking out something is wrong with me. Is this normal?!?! Help someone!!

Please tell me you found something to fix this i have the same problem i have a 4year old son vaginally and 11mon old twins c-section and believe it or not it hurts worse after the twins were born im in so much pain I cant stand it and its right at my g-spot like you said so my orgasm is pretty pointless at this time and My doctor isnt doing anything about it???

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use