My girlfriend and I have been together for over 7 years. We've only recently began having sex because it was always painful for her, but we were just able to work past it and have been intimate regularly for about a week now.

My question is, it still tends to be a bit uncomfortable for her, but not painful. When I move slowly, she says it hurts towards the outside - I believe this will be fixed with some more lubrication (she tends to stay rather dry on the outside).

The main problem is when I speed up, she gets this sensation like she has to urinate badly, but once I stop moving the sensation goes away. Then when she tries to pee, hardly anything comes out and she doesn't need to go after that.

If I stay in deep it's not a problem, but when I try to do "full strokes" it is. Any thoughts? I really hope this is a normal problem.

And if u dont stop what happen?!

she could be nearing a G spot orgasm ...that "have to pee" sensation is one of the signs... look it up

Hi! my girlfriend is also experiencing the same problem, did you find any treatment..if yes please tell me aslo.

thanks.

raj

The urge to "pee" is either a G spot orgasm (as stated previously) but more likely that feeling is more common to female ejaculation. Most often women hold back, thus, not ejaculating because of fear that their partner will thing they are peeing. Or else they do not understand this ejaculation function of their sexual processes.

ya this is a normal phenomenon if the vaginal secretion in the female is less then it provides less lubrication,intercourse in lack of lubricant gives burning sensation like urinating

Your girlfriend probably has involuntary tightness in her pelvic floor (which is common for female athletes). Because the bladder sits right on top of the vaginal canal, if her muscles are tense (from lots of unwanted friction) she will feel like she has to urinate. This is something she should see a urogynocologist for as well as womens health Physical therapy to help control her pelvic floor muscles. In the mean time try positions that keep the bladder from resting on the vaginal canal (standing or woman on top).

tell her to pee if she needs to during sex! I remember when I felt this way but one day my bf was understand and I just squirted instead and it was so good! tell her just to let it all go and that the peeing feeling is from rubbing the g-spot, make sure u have plenty of paper towels for the mess hhaa

I have a similar problem to this, although it only happens in the one position and when it has i swear it was "come" then this one time there was a WHOLE lot more wetness and my guy said i definately pee'd. But thing is I didn't notice, i didn't feel like i was about to pee or feel it when i was doing it just the wetness afterwards. Is it possible to pee or come and not even know it?

I have heard a bit about this and I do think that it's something related to stimulation issues. My understanding is that it does come from the sensation of having the g spot stimulated. Especially since she actually has the sensation of needing to urinate without actually urinating, that indicates to me that it's not actually an issue of urination. I'm glad to hear that you're using lubricant to help. Please let us know how things are going.

Hey! Sounds like a problem I have had/been having. For starters, your gf shouldn't have pain during sex - I did for ages and ages and if its hurting on the outside its most likely "vulvar vestibulitis" - I only just found something that helped for the pain, which was a testosterone/estradiol gel (ask a gyno) and she should see a decrease in pain. VV often occurs after taking hormonal birth control (it did with me!).
Thats for the pain.
Now once I got past the pain and started enjoying sex again I also started to feel the sensation to pee in certain positions. First of all let her quickly go pee if you start to get frisky - get as much out as possible. Then she needs to relax:
Up until a few weeks ago I had never had an orgasm during sex, but then this one time my bf and I were having sex and it felt like i needed to pee - I knew I wasn't going to because I had just gone a few minutes before we had started, so I relaxed instead of tensing up and bam. orgasm. I think this is a g-spot orgasm, not sure but anyway - the whole point is pee first, relax when you think you are going to pee cause you wont!! and if you do its not that big of a deal (but you won't - promise!) and just sort of sink into that feeling and I bet you anything you'll get an orgasm!
GL!

(p.s. the gel I mentioned earlier ALSO makes you turned on like hell which is also super fun, and no worries to anyone concerned with the testosterone - the gel contains not even as much as we produce on our own so no scary side effects)

My wife had the same sensation... she finally got the nerve to try to release and she peed on me.. we laugh about it now and it wasn't a big deal.. just wanted to throw that out there

i really have same problem all the time im with my partner for nearly 7 year and all that past years i have been having same problem i have been to GP but they keep saying that its nothing serious, but know past 6 month i have been using a Play gel but i dont have feeling to do sex so any help could be very nice thanx

if she feels like she has to pee that is a good thing!!!

it means you are reaching her g-spot.
if she relaxes [which is hard for some women to do because they feel as though they may urinate on the bed] she may possibly experience a female ejaculation. This can squirt, or poor and just be a little bit. It is a clear fluid and is not urine.

This will give an amazing orgasm.

ok when my bf has his fingers inside me i fell the need to pee as well. i make him stop because i dont want to pee and it really feels like im going to but when he stops i dont have to anymore and if i do i dont really pee that much. i also dont orgasm with him i dont understand wat is happening