I just recently had sex two days ago with my boyfriend and I`m really scared that I might be pregnant! It`s all I can think about night and day -- that what if I`m pregnant?! We DIDN`T use a condom and when he ejaculated, he DIDN`T ejaculate INSIDE me but he ejaculated on the bed and some of it went on the TOP of my vagina near my stomach. As soon as he did, I yelled at him to wipe it off so he took off his beater & wiped himself off first. Then I took it & thoroughly wiped my vagina off. After that, we had sex again. I`m REALLY REALLY REALLY scared. I`ve looked through magazines for advice & they say pre-ejaculation can cause pregnancy. My boyfriend says that he`s done this with his first love & she didn`t become pregnant so I won`t either but I`m STILL SCARED TO DEATH. I l0veee my boyfriend to death & I can trust him -- I know he wouldn`t lie to me but I`m still REALLY SCARED. I`ve talked to him about this but once again, I`m REALLY scared .. he said that as soon as sperm hits the oxygen, it dies but .. UGHHH! SOMEONE HELP ME OR GIVE ME SOME ADVICE?!?! `=/

No that is not true, if sperm hits the air it doesnt die, it dies when it becomes dried out...If you only had intercourse 2 days ago I would go to planned parethood asap and get the morning after pill but it must be taken within 5 days of unprotected intercourse and the sooner that yo utake it the sooner it works...If he didnt ejaculate inside you, doesnt mean that precum was there and that is full of sperm as well, and can also cause pregnancy...His other g/f may of been on birth control as well and he didnt know it...Either that he just got lucky...Hurry Hurry