Ok, so I am an 18 almost 19 year old girl. I was a virgin when I met my now boyfriend and he is my first sexual partner. I own a large dildo/vibrator about 7 inches with thick circumference... I orgasm a lot... some times 10 times during a session and we have great sex, but I can't cum or squirt.... I really want to be able to because my boyfriend always asks me if I came yet? I feel he thinks he's not pleasing me because I'm not cumming, but he is is... I am reaching the big O just no cum?

This squirting or female cumming thing seems to be getting a lot of play these days. I admit it would really turn me on to see my wife squirt but she doesn't. She does get very wet though. I think most girls don't or at least have never figured out how to make it happen. I know my girl friends liked to see me come and I would like see the girl I'm making love to do it too.

My wife has great orgasms and I get a lot of pleasure form being able to do that for her.

I don't know if a huge dildo is likely to cause you to squirt, I think massaging the G spot is more likely to do it. Has he tried that yet? In case you're not sure where it is, it's inside your vagina on the front wall, kind of under your pubic bone. If you put YOUR hand down there and curl your fingers up inside you should be able to find it.

I don't think big is necessarily better. Just keep trying different ways to make your parts respond. That's plenty of fun and you will find what you like most and what works best for you. It took us years to maximize our pleasure and perfect what we were doing and every minute of it was fun.

njoynlife wrote:

it feels good ull love it

stick 2 fingers in.do a come here motion.keep it that way and go in and hard.most of the time i cum.keep doing that untill she gives out.

There are a few tricks for squirting. Here are 3 tricks.

1. This is a simple one and I use it. When you are about to orgasm, (this is for clit orgasms) imagine a HUGE penis in your vagina. Now, push the dildo out with your vaginas muscels only. This will release either a stream of juices from you vagina or a huge clear urine-like stream. 

2. A viberator. Using a G-spot vibe, relax! Just work away and do not tense up. When you are about to squirt (it feels like you have to pee) it is crucial to relax. 

3. Just reaching orgasm with clit & g-spot at same time. Relaxing will allow for "cum" to squirt out.

I don't understand why you are so hung up on squirting. If you are 18 and having orgasms, be happy. You are not "supposed" to squirt. We women use the word cum to indicate having an orgasm. Honestly, there is no great difference when you squirt and I have a stronger orgasm when I do not squirt. Is your boyfriend putting you on the spot? Just enjoy sex--don't make a to-do list out of it.

Yeah I'm 30 year old woman and I've never heard of this squirting thing! Ha ha I think it's for porn stars really so I wouldn't worry about it , I can't imagine how it could work though, a lot of practice so I'm not going to bother! A lot of woman don't even get to orgasm so you're really lucky!!

Your not alone I can't cum either, I have amazing sex with my boyfriend but I just don't cum he satifys me too but for some reason I don't get really wet like I would by myself its very frustrating I haven't tried toys yet either he gets me to the point where I want to cum I really just can't. He's eight years older than me too and we both have had other experiences but I've never been able to unless I was masterbating alone. Its like I get stage fright down there or something lol. I want to cum for him so bad it really is outstanding sex so why can't I???

I never knew I squirted until I spend hours vibrating my clit. I am a clit girl not an inside girl. Which means I don't get an organism during sex. Some women just don't. Also, some women just don't know how to squirt and some probably do not have the ability to squirt. I have only squirted twice and it was a long time of focusing on squirting. Try to do it by yourself first. Your boyfriend won't know how to do it until you know how to do it to yourself.

Take the advice that everyone has given you. However, it's not a pornstar thing... they have just mastered it because they have sex for a living. 

you can do it , just tell your partner to put his penis in your p***y start ejalucating your g spot and than you can cum.i have done it and had 1.15 mins cum coming from my p***y for the first time non stop

Yea I'm trying with my best friend. He's really good at rubbing me off and hits the right spot but I just end up cumming REALLY hard and while he's rubbing my g-spot it feels too good to the point where it's uncomfortable and after an hour I tell him to stop. Yes he has some great endurance so I really want to be able to do this with him. But it hurts! I can't relax when he's doing it! Im thinking about telling him to ease off when he's doing it but judging from the videos I've seen he's the one doing it right and I'm just tensing up. how do I fix this?

I cum all the time, and I don't even have sex.. so I don't know wht that means..?

leughleI feel the same way. I need to figure out how to start squirting or I think my boyfriend will probably leave me. He wants me to be a squirter really bad. He's made me squirt 3 times all within a 5 min period and that was once back in like Jan or Feb. For some reason since that day I haven't been able to squirt. I have multiple orgasms but no squirting.

Health Guru
Hi Leigh, the one thing you need to be is totally relaxed and all so to be stimulated in just the right way to make it happen, if you think that your bf night leave you just because you don't squirt then hid can't really love you as a person!

If u want to squirt,put water in a shrinch and push it up your vagiana before he gets to your house

I'm 20 and my boyfriend used to give good sex but now it seems boring and it hurts me. I will not lie,we use spit as lubricant but our sex is no good anymore. Between the giving out to him about it hurting and waiting for it all to be over . I want to be able to enjoy sex and also to squirt. Any suggestions