i just terminated my twins and I'm so regretful for it what are the chances of me conceiving another set of twins/

I am not sure why the sudden change of heart to want twins, after aborting twins.

I aborted twins too..I have a sister who also aborted twins and now has beautiful twin girls. So, it is possible to have twins after an abortion. I don't have any kids yet and it's been five years after my abortion. I am sorry about what the other people wrote. People can just be mean, heartless and lack understanding. It's not their fault. They "know not what they do." I hope you do have twins again. I have never really posted anything on a blog before. And I don't know why I chose such a personal topic. But I guess I just needed to vent. I know it's over a year since you posted this but I just wanted to say something...

i was forced to terminate twins earlier this week (my first babies) due to toximia or preeclampsia. i developed this at 20 weeks when it usualy does not develop until the third trimester. i am scared to try again for fear it will happen again. my babies died and i almost died as well how do you come back from something like that?

Don't listen to this vile person. We have an abortion for reasons that are very real at the time it is not an easy thing to do. Most of us regret it deeply but there is nothing we can do to change it. All we can try to do is learn, and never let an unwanted pregnancy happen again.

Just curious... Do they not have treatment for that? I know they usually give meds and put oyu on bedrest for that. What happened? Was everything done in your doctors power? I know it puts you in danger, but that just seems strange to me. Please tell me they tried to treat it with numerous meds before it came to that.
But I know that had to be hard. Especially after 20 weeks. God bless you and I pray that you have more. Keep faith and don't expect the worse. Though that is hard to do. When you pray and then doubt, it kind of defeats the purpose, you know. So you will be fine. And your next babies will come out healthy.

I'VE never had that done before but after losing your babies and regreting has to be very hard... there was a reason for it why your heart thought it was the right thing to do... the only thing is you cant go back wat you could do is pick up where you left off and keep going make sure that if you don't want a baby yet protect yourself til you are ready... Im sorry about that pain your feeling

jjs21388 wrote:

I'VE never had that done before but after losing your babies and regreting has to be very hard... there was a reason for it why your heart thought it was the right thing to do... the only thing is you cant go back wat you could do is pick up where you left off and keep going make sure that if you don't want a baby yet protect yourself til you are ready... Im sorry about that pain your feeling every one gets scared about a baby and Im sure that was the logical thing that would get rid of that fear

I know this reply is late, I just signed up on this site. I feel what you feel because I too was in your situation. I want another set of twins too, my reasons for what I did may be the same or similar to yours- but know that you aren't alone. I regret my decision too and I pray everyday for God to forgive me and you/we have to forgive ourselves also. Its hard enough to abort ONE baby but TWO AT THE SAME TIME ... for WHATEVER reason, you chose at the time what was BEST for YOUR SITUATION at the time. Don't let other ppl's views make you feel bad. Just like EYEBALLS we ALL have OPINIONS and that's that. Stay strong, keep praying for your twins and ask God for forgiveness and one more chance to raise the twins you wish for THE RIGHT WAY, THE WAY YOU AND THEY DESERVE to be raised and conceived. God bless you and I will be praying for you to be blessed with the twins your heart desires- you also pray for me that God gives me one more shot @ twins also (wink) No one has the right to judge another person - no one has the right to be cruel, and no one has the right to force their views upon another person- ppl need to be more understanding and loving- if they walked a mile in your/our shoes they probably wouldn't be so nasty and mean.

Very well said AngieBoo. Stay strong girl. God will help you. Your faith will keep you strong.

Thank u my sis. No one every knows the journey one has had before or after an abortion. Yes, babies are a BLESSING but there are MANY reasons we as women choose to end a pregnancy. PPl need to stop ASSUMING and start ASPIRING to be more sensitive and kind. Kindness "don't cost nothin" as my grandma would say. So Peace be unto you all and God bless those that are too ignorant to understand. 8)

Look, I've never had an abortion, but I can imagine how much it hurts to live with the fact that you had one. 

***this post is edited by moderator ***  inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

I actually beg to differ with the person who last posted before me. I spend every single night praying that I could've something else besides giving up my darling twin boys..I wanted them and unfortunately after 23 weeks I was told that we had to terminate the pregnancy to save my life. Shame on you to say that I or any woman that has an abortion doesn't deserve children. I am ill and very willing to raise a child and give them all the love in the world and can't and I can most definitely say that all these women would love their children when the time is right.

Its a great pain that I am enduring greatly to lose my baby boys, especially when you plan for them. I feel your suffering and I pray deeply for you who have gone through this and hope that one day your pain will end.

I just want to post in reply to all the previous post.. as this has been the most touching line of replies...to know there are others out there who were in similar shoes as mine for one reason or another. About 4 mths ago I aborted a twin pregnancy using the abortion pill. I was 6 wks along by standard OB charts (4 wks from conception) It was my first pregnancy.. and unplanned as well. I was in complete shock to find out I was pregnant (I took several home preg. test.. cause they must be wrong!) And I just about came off the table when the clinician told me it was twins at the U/S the day of the abortion appt. Why I let them tell me anything about the U/S I am not sure honestly. Knowing the details makes it horribly more difficult and gut wrenching. But finding out it was twins only doubled the majority of the reasons I had decided to have an abortion in the first place so it didn't make any sense to change my mind and go through with the pregnancy. I think whatever decision I would've made I might have wondered if I made the right one but I have been greiving for the babies that I did not decide to carry every day since (and praying to God for forgiveness). This does not mean I think I made the wrong choice at the time. As someone wrote above.. "we make what we believe to be the right choice at the time considering all the circumstances". (that was really good btw!!) I just have to believe I did my best and move forward. From here I carry that choice within me every day for the rest of my life. So for those ppl who obviously do not have an open heart, zero understanding and would use cruel words unnessecarily, shame on you! Like the initial person who posted, I too wish so much to be blessed with twins again in the future when I am ready to have a family. I really hope the miracle I was given the first time will come to me again when I don't have to make such a difficult choice. This entire situation has changed my life, changed who I am as a person... as completely weird as this sounds... I have to hope I become a better person day by day bc of this.

HI, im years old. i just recently aborted twins i was 9 weeks.The father of my babies doesn't speak to me and its hard for me. My mom said that its my fault and i'm selfish and that he shouldn't have to do anything in my eyes these are his kids to that i aborted and always will be. Am i wrong for wanting him to talk to me to help me thru this hard time