hi i was just wondering if you have to "pop your cherry" to reach your g-spot....cuz im still a virgin and im scared to break it trying to reach the g-spot....and another ? does it hurt to break your hymen?? :-|plz help ?

IF you use a small thin vibrator or use your middle finger and keep the finger on the top wall of the vagina! The coveted G-Spot is a cluster of nerves that SOME women reach orgasm with, and some don't even find it! So don't concentrate too much on it IF you don't react with it!

The G-Spot is a spongy erectile tissue! And actually expands and grows - with blood - when aroused!JUST like the penis! So stimulate yourself first, then you would remember to keepyour finger just a little crooked - so if your hand is flatout (Palms up with your middle finger bent slightly in towards you) so you insert your finger as far as you can go, NOT pushing on the bottom of your vagina - where they hymen is - so when inserting your finger will be straight! Then slightly bend your finger towards your wrist,and you should feel a spongy cluster! THAT is the G Spot! And you WILL react if you find it! BUT I want you to keep in mind that many women don't get it, and they don't need it! Behind the Gspot is a gland called the Skenes Gland- this is where some women produce Ejaculation Fluid! Not ALL but some women can reach multiple orgasms and even female ejacultion can be achieved with the tapping of the G-Spot and IF you press - with the other hand - on top (outside the body) and press down with the hand, and up with your finger! IF something happens GREAT! IF not don't worry - most women will tell you that Clitoral stimulation IS the one! Everyone is different So just experiment!

Also I just wanted to point out something - as I have been asked MANY times about this - even though there are cultures and nationalities that still believe in getting proof of the brides virginity from bloody sheets! In the 10th century of space exploration, etc. MORE and MORE people understand that the little flexible piece of tissue at the bottom of the vagina is VERY sensitive to objects! Tampons, fingers, vibrators, and even riding bikes etc. ALL of these CAN cause the hymen to break! IT is up to the woman to say "You need to believe me that I am still a virgin" I think that IF more women stood up and said "Just because my hymen tore does NOT mean that I am not a virgin" It's up to women to NOT be degraded like that! And to demand respect from ALL others- including family members and fiancee's! 

SO many women were killed because they did not bleed on the wedding night! Of course it was more like the man was SO small that he didn't even make a difference! Also some women tear a little a bleed a bit, some bleed for a couple of days, some hurt IF they urinate, women are ALL diferent! NOW if it is crucial that you have an intact hyment! There are surgeries that can be done to reattach it! So don't owrry1 Just be careful and gentle! And only use small appliances and fingers OK?

Hi I have a question. So I'm still a virgin, and never put anything in down there other then a tampon, no bigger then a regular. I've only ever masturbated through clitoral stimulation. Well the other day I was exploring my body I guess, I just want to know if this is normal. Is it normal for your vagina to feel like it goes up I guess? Like I used my index finger kind of like how you explained, and kept it on top, but it felt like it curved up I guess. Is that normal? I think I was kind of expecting it to just be straight. And also, I like did use a small vibrator, turned off lol And put a condom over it, but I like couldn't really get it in. Is that also normal? It was as if it was too big, is that just because I'm still a virgin? And one other thing, is it suppose to feel like ridges in your vagina? Sorry this is just all new to me.

Yeah a vagina is like a little curved! Just like a penis! And thus people getting hurt with straight items! IF it hurts or is feeling a resistence then do NOT push it honey! As you could break the hymen - and I think you would feel bad about that! And yes the vagina is basically a muscle and has ridges - thus when the penis head touches the ridges - it gives stimulation to the man! Mother nature figured it ALL out so don't worry! Your vagina is TOTALLY normal! It is good to know your body! Just don't push it where you could hurt yourself or cause damage OK?

My hymen already broke, it happened during a pap test, I wasn't too happy but what can you do? But yes I did stop and didn't try to push it any further, It wasn't comfortable and wouldn't go in so I didn't force it, just won't try it again. But thank you so much for your response. Oh yes, how far up is your G spot? I couldn't find it anyway, but I was to afraid to go to far up.

A high percentage of women can't find it! Thus many specialists saying it isn't there! So don't worry about that! ALL the poking around might be a bad thing actually! When you are finally in a loving relationship then you both can go searching for it OK?

Someone wants me to pop it so he can finger me but i am so confused.

I'm sure you've broke it by now. Use your fingers with lube to masterbate, find your g-spot & your clit, your boyfriend will find your nipples quick enough but you gotta help him find the p***y spots that you like. :)

Hi I have been fingered plenty of times but 3 days ago my boyfriend had two fingers in and I didn't feel pain but I noticed he had blood im his hand and on sheets. Maybe my hymen broke? Please reply asap.. really worried. I had brown discharge in my pantie liner the next two days.

yes you broke your hymen....also the brown dicharge is kinda like left over just from when it broke

Hi. I'm 14 and I masterbate with clitoral stimulation. I want to take it to the next level. I am thinking of inserting my fingers into my vagina but I'm SO SCARED! I tried a little once but I got scared of breaking my hymen and I didn't feel pleasure so I stopped. But I still want to try again. Is it possible to orgasm this way if your hymen isn't broken? And also, I'm afraid of using tampons. Does it hurt if I haven't broken my hymen?

I broke my hymen riding a horse and my boyfriend broke up with me cause i told him i was virgin (witch i was)

Okay so i had sex for the first time a week ago, and im still bleeding. Is that normal? And im having a brownish color discharge in my panty liner. Im really scared and dont know what to do.

hey! i have done fingering twice and i've bleed , ive pushed myfinger so hard ; and once i've entred somthing nd ive bled also ! tell me ?! i am not vergin ?! how can i know ?! 

Hi there :) I am still a virgin as far as I know but I do finger myself with my middle finger. I have never seen blood so I'm guessing that I haven't broken my hymen but masturbating so easy!