Hi I'm 20 and have been sexually active for over a year now. At first it was fine, it felt good but just not good enough I guess. I fell pregnant and at times it felt better, about twice I nearly reached that goal.

Since having my baby I'm no longer in the mood and when we do have sex it hurts at first and it just doesn't feel like it used to. :-(

I would think my body is mature enough to orgasim through sex but I just can't. I can through masturbation though.

Maybe I concerntrate too much? I'm embarrassed? :$ I don't like to orgasim infront of my partner, but we do it in the dark... o.O

EH CONFUSED AND FRUSTURATED!!!

HELP!

You are getting yourself off because you have figured out exactly what you like and what feels the best for you. You need to instruct your partner on just that.
When he gets to a spot that feels good, keep him there. Don't be afraid to tell him. Guide him to that spot. He will get the message, but you have to let him know.
It hurts now because you are not in the mood. That sometimes comes with having a baby.
It hurts because you are dry. You need to be really turned on and turned on, this comes with foreplay and a considerate partner.
When you masterbate, remember what spot or spots you touched that felt the best for you. Make a mental note of the direction that you are taking to get your self off. When you and your partner are together, just tell him, either speak or guide him to that spot without words.
You should not be embarrassed to cum in front of your partner. When he feels that he is doing a good job either by the way you are responding to his touch thru you body english or vocally, this turns him on as well. Get over your fear and embarrassment and your sex life will improve. And please do it with lights on, you don't know what your missing. Visual aids, such as watching yourself in a mirror is a total turn on.
Prop your head up on a pillow and just watch your partner. Trust me, it's awesome and an absolute turn on.

Women don't usually reach orgasm through sexual intercourse. It usually can only be achieved through clitoral stimulation.

Talk to your partner and see how they feel about you rubbing your clit during sex.

Hope I've helped!!

--LinZ

Ouch..i have to correct you healthfreak88. There is a spot inside called the G spot. And oh yes, you can reach a vaginal orgasm. I have a solid vaginal orgasm every time. It can be reached a lot easier when she is on top.
Clitorial stimulation is not the only way. Orgasms can be reached just thru nipple stimulation or anal stimulation as well. Been there, and it's sooo good.
You have to practice on getting a vaginal orgasm, but once you got it down, you'll want that all the time. It is more intense than the clit rub.

I know about the g-spot. That is why I used the terms "usually" and "most of the time."

Some women can achieve orgasm through g-spot stimulation, but not all.

--LinZ

Understood....but considering that you did not mention the "G-Spot", i didn't want this person thinking that clitoral stimulation was the only way to go. I probably should have mentioned that myself.
I guess i am one of the lucky ones to be able to achieve orgasm that way. It is something that you have to work on for sure, and you really have to be in sync with your partner.

I'm 33 and been with my boyfriend 10 years and I have have never had an orgasem during intercourse either. X