Hello I am 24 years old and I just started to experiment with masturbation. My Boyfriend can make me orgasm by oral stimulation. I just experanced my first orgasm about 3 months ago. During my college years I never masturbated but had alot of sex. I guess I thought sex would lead to an orgasm but I was doing it all wrong. I have been trying to masturbate to see what I like so sex with my Boyfriend will be more interesting. However I am having trouble having an orgasm. I generally just use my fingers with some lube and I guess I am rubbing my clitorial hood I am rather unsure. But it feels like I am about to have an orgasm but once I get this sensation I can't seem to cum and usually just give up. I think I am probably rushing it or I am not mentally focused on what I am doing which is causing me to not relax. Any advice or tips would help. And please don't be vulgar I am a 24 year old women.

Keep trying, it takes time to learn what works for you.

Try lifting your hood to expose your clit and see if working on it directly helps.

The most important thing you can do if you want to be sure that you climax when masturbating is first getting in the mood. This is something I talk about at length in my masturbation guide. Getting in the mood is something that varies greatly from person to person. If you want to truly relax and get in the mood before you start masturbating, then make sure that you won't be disturbed by anyone. Most find that having a clitoral orgasm is far easier than having a vaginal orgasm when learning how to masturbate, so first we are going to focus on the clit. If you don't already know about your clit, it's the small nub of firm skin the gets slightly bigger when you're aroused. It's located just above your vagina and is concealed under small folds of skin. It's very sensitive, especially right after you climax.

To stimulate it, try gently rubbing it with your fingers. You may find that it's so sensitive, that it's actually more pleasurable to provide it with indirect stimulation, rubbing around it, instead of touching it directly.

It's best if you start off massaging it slowly and gently and gradually build up how intensely you touch it as you are reaching climax. Then as you climax, ease right off as it will be incredibly sensitive to touch. Another type of orgasm, that many prefer to regular clitoral orgasms, is the G Spot orgasm. But before you can start stimulating it, you need to actually find the G Spot. It only appears and becomes engorged when you are aroused.

It's located inside your vagina on the front wall, about 1.5 inches from the entrance. If you hold your palm flat against you stomach so that your fingers are pointing downwards and slowly move your fingers down your stomach and then slide them inside your vagina and hook them backwards, you should be able to feel a slightly rough patch of skin that feels very much like the top of your palate in your mouth. This is your G Spot.

Thanks I never really masturbated when I was a teenager. I kinda did it backwords I thought just having a lot of sex would cause me to orgasm. So I really do encourage a lot of people to masturbate lol and not just go directly sleep with people. Any ways I wouldn't be masturbating if my boyfriend actually lived with me but he lives about and hour and a half away so we can't really see each other a lot and he is very supportive in helping me masturbate. I don't know If I am quite ready to put my fingers inside my vagina and find my g spot but maybe I should give it a go. I don't really know how to get in the mood except for just rubbing my body and my clitoris. I think maybe watching some porn would help but I don't have access to that. Also I know that most girls masturbate to lesbian porn even if they aren't interested in girls because its much more sensitual.

Porn is easy to find on the internet, there are a lot of free websites that don't need a sign up like xnxx, redtube, etcetera.