I'm 13 yrs old ive been masturbating since I was 8 or 9 but I've never actually done it by touching my 'area' directly. Since im older now I've actually grown boobs & pubic hair & I want 2 touch myself directly down there but I'm not that confident in doing so. I would prefer answers from girls. :)

I don't see many replies from girls so I'll offer my 2 cents.

There's nothing to fear about touching yourself. You control your own fingers so if something hurts --- don't do it!!! People have been masturbating using fingers for thousands of years. I've been doing it to my wife for 47 years and she still loves it.

You may find it's a lot more fun touching your parts directly as you can touch the exact spots that feel good to you.

Hope you get some girls to answer you soo. I will try to get one I know to slide over here.

You don't need any confidence in touching yourself as the more often you do it the more confident you get and the more you get to know your body and what 'area' likes to be touched, how it likes it, as well you get to control how fast, soft or hard, etc. Most females start with their clitoris which is located on the outside of your vagina, if you open up your legs when you are laying down, there is a hard little nub nestled inside your vaginal flaps and if you touch this spot it usually is quite sensitive. Keep this spot moist, your own saliva works best and it will keep you tingling for hours. Rub it in circles, fast, slow, hard, soft - you control the speed and pace - get to know what you like. Once you are confident with that you can message me and you can try to find your g-spot which is inside your vagina and might make you squirt. Good luck, have fun and hope this helps

I'm the one who asked the question um isn't the 'g spot' inside? & I thought I was just a myth that girls 'squirted' I'm pretty good at science (biology) so I no wat alot of the parts are

Oh and also I was just wondering one of my friends massaged her boobs & said it felt REALLY good how would I be able to make mine feel good aswell? I've heard about putting ice kinda near the nipple on the areola maybe? But I can't actually do this because I'm allergic to the cold so it would probably make me itchy & uncomfortable

Do you live in America or the uk? I live in Australia I was just wondering coz of time zones I can easily stay up later tonight if you have any more answers (sorry if I'm hassling you)

Why don't you register? It makes it easier to correspond when we know it's the same person each time. Right now there are 4 registered users on line and 3134 Guests. So we have to guess that maybe we are answering the guest. I'm in the US and Lizard is, well, not.

Some girls can squirt and some girls can't and you won't know until you try. And, yes the g-spot is located in the vagina about 1 - 2 inches inside the vaginal wall. I've never gotten off massaging my boobs but hey whatever gets you off. Good luck and you can always have fun trying I think, get to know your body so massage everywhere and see what you like

I was just thinking of something that Dr. Oz said when asked about foreplay. Foreplay for girls is being touched/kissed anywhere and everywhere on their body. For men it's having their penis touched or thinking about having it touched.

So touch and massage away until you find what does it for you.

I used to be able to get my wife off by touching, kissing, sucking, her nipples but she can't stand it if I massage her breasts.