Well my last period was on january 4 or 5 and this month i missed it. I was supposed to get it around the same days since my period is very regular. My stomach has beenvery strange, i have these cramps that feel like menstrual cramps but they havebeen going onfor more than a week already and no period. i have some sharp pains in my lower abdomen and it has been 2 days that i have difficulty sleeping at night. These pains wake me up at night or i am just tossing and turning because my stomach feels very bloaded. I have been into a lot of websites and they all say that my uterus is stretching. I also have been very gassy and hungry. I used to not pee as often as i do now. Since i have been researching a lot, i did a pregnancy due date calculator. I put in the first day of my last period which was the 5th of january. And it said i might be 5 weeks pregnant today.All the symptoms of weeks pregnant are the same ones i am having except for the tender breats. I dont know if this is just in my head because of all the research ive done or could i be pregnant? Can someone that knows please tell me what is going on?

Thanks.

you should defenetly go to the doctor and get that checked out so your sure whats going on with your body

did you end up being pregnant?