Hi there, I'm new here and I'll try to keep this brief...
actually, after typing it it's not brief. I'll list my symptoms then if you feel like reading in detail you can read the bottom...
1-tear jurking cramping in stomach (just under rib cage going from center spreading to sides) (comes and goes lasting 1-5 minutes each)
2-watery stool (pure liquid)
3-Really bad headache
4-Nausea
5-Loss of appetite
6-Lasting since Sunday morning (it's wednesday currently)
7-Had gallbladder removal per stones about 2-3 years ago
8-SLIGHT possibility of VERY early pregnancy

I'll add more if I remember...now the long part...

I turned 21 on saturday (woohoo party!right? wrong!), I did drink a bit, by a bit I mean half a shot, a cup of a beverage that was 12%, and another with a tiny amount of alocohol. I didn't want to drink too much so this was enough. I'm not tiny, I'm overweight (not grossy but enough) and 5'8. I woke up Sunday with no hangover, as usual (I have gotten way drunk in the past with no hangover). HOWEVER I had the worse stomach cramps I've had. I mean tear jurking cramps! I can deal with pain very well and this was alot. It also brings nausea and loss of appetite. I had my gallbladder removed about 2 or 3 years ago (I can't remember) cause i had several small stones along with a couple marble sized ones. After my surgery i became lactose intolerant but it tapered off slowly. These stomach cramps come and go. They last for 1-5 minutes each. And yes it's stomach, right below rib cage. Right in the center. The pain radiates to my sides. Pressure doesn't help, but I find myself 'guarding' my stomach. Just moving makes it hurt and activates it. I also had a slight fever of 100 f. I also have watery stool, I mean pure liquid. Also a horrid headache! Eating aggrivates it, but the cramping is always coming and going. I just started taking Exedrin today to help it and it helps ALOT, however I can still feel the cramping. I've got the gurgly feeling inside (I'd imagine from the stool). I'm not as gassy as I usually am. The pain wakes me up in the middle of the night. Please help, what could this be? Also, side note, the doctor that did my surgery (gallbladder) wasn't the best out there, he even messed up on my mothers hystorectomy. Could this be from the surgery just showing late, a stomach virus, something more serious?

Side note, I'm currently trying to conceive and am about 8-10 days past ovulation, could this be related?

TIA to all!

did you figure out what this was? I'm experiencing the same symptoms now!

Any solution to this issue. I have the EXACT symptoms, but I'm a male.

i have the same symptoms but im only 17...im trying to find answers..and possible solutions...eeek %-)

Hi: I have been having the same symptoms, except dont have the nausaus. Have real hard cramps, make you double over, bowls moved like 6 times, last 2 times had dirarera, and had chills some time. Having a catscan done next week , hope it comes up with what is causing these cramps. Dr. gave me Vicodin for the cramping and also have pain on the right side and sometimes in the lower back. I had my gall bladder/appendix removed several years ago. Sometimes lately will go all week without any symptoms that it always comes back for atleast 2 days. Any ideas would appreciate it. Also been told have Gastritis.

How are you feeling now? Could it have been a touch of food poisoning?

I am just fine actually. I was barely pregnant! Found out the next day and currently I have a 3 1/2 month old beautiful baby girl!

Oh, my gosh! Congratulations! I didn't even realize the post was old! Yeah for you!

so you were drunk as you were 3 1/2 months pregnant....sweeeeeet idea

No >_> Learn to read posts more carefully.
She was pregnant for, at most, a couple weeks at the time. She wasn't aware of it.

I have been having the same symptoms, coming and going for almost one year. This time they have lasted for one week, usually just last throughout the day. Would love to know if anyone has an idea of what could be causing the pains.

By the way the pains (upper stomache, middle, right below rib-cage) seem to come in contractions that last approx. 1-3 minutes. I am not pregnant.

Wow you sound exactly how I am at the moment.
I took the morning after pill just over 72 hours after the night we slipped up and was worried I was pregnant. Yesterday I started to get cramps in my belly but they didn't feel like period pain, it was just PAIN! I was turned off food, head aches, tired. I thought I was pregnant. I got my periods this morning still feeling horrible so went for a walk to the docs to get a prescription for the pill. I told him about this feeling and he said if I'm not feeling any better and getting worse to come back as I said the pains don't feel like my normal period pain. He said I could/could have been pregnant but why would I be bleeding if I was pregnant?? Just woke up from a nap with a chronic headache and pains still nagging. They come and go, one minute I'm fine. The next I'm doubling over in agony.
I currently have a 14 month old daughter and didn't bleed like this during my pregnancy. I do feel turned off certain foods like I was with her pregnancy but thought it could have been a mind thing because I was paranoid I may be pregnant. I have sore breasts and have since I took the morning after pill which was on the 5th January.

Hi I am having very similar symptoms had my gallbladder removed about 2 years and have also started trying for a baby and believe I am about 2 - 3 weeks pregnant - Just wondering how long this lasted for you? It is worrying my partner that he made the wrong decision in deciding for another one, but I'm trying to reassure him I will be ok. :-) thanks

I've had stomach cramps fot the last 3 days. They hurt so bad they wake me up at night!!! and the only way they'll go away is by eating!! Im really getting scared and i dont have medical ensurance, nor a passport to go accross the border (I live very close to Mexico and its cheaper).

Ask your doctor about intussuption of the bowel(spelling might be wrong) I have a weak spot on my bowel that folds onto itself and causes severe pain constipation headaches nausea vomiting ect