Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

I like to wear jewels a lot but ever since I was a teenager I had a problem with jewels that were of low quality. I experienced rash, redness, itching etc. Could this have been an allergic reaction? Is there any way to avoid that? I hope you can help me out here…

Loading...

Well, the allergic reaction might be very mild and insignificant to those major problems, that sometimes might end tragically. So, if you know exact metal that is hurting you just try to avoid it as much as you can. The best thing would be to stop wearing any jewels. But that will not be an easy task, right?


Reply

Loading...