So it has been a few years since I've used Biore products. Mainly because my skin has become more sensitive than acne prone as I got older. I tried it out for two night in a row and noticed that I had little bumps forming on my chin. I stuck with my normal face was (products from Lush; Coalface and Mask of Magaminty) in hopes it was just a little breakout. But the next day my face completely broke out in hundreds of little bumps. I've been dealing with it for 3 days now and the bumps turned into little whiteheads. I've never had such back acne in my life. I've been taking benadryl because in the beginning it was a bit itchy, but now its just mainly pimples. I've been using polysporin and it seems to be drying out the pimples. Oh and did I mention I checked the Biore fash was again and it's been expired for 4 months, but I just bought it. Has anyone else had this issue?

I went out of town and forgot my normal face wash (roc) and I used my friends the second day of using it I broke out in a rash of little red bumps and they itch sooo bad! Hoping this will blow over soon

The exact same thing just happened to me! I was using the Biore Deep Pore Charcol cleanser while on vacation, and next thing I know, I'm breaking out with a rash all over my neck, chin and forehead!!! It started off just itchy, then turned into white heads all over. Barf sauce. No vacation selfies for me.

After reading your post I came to realize that my Biore product must have also been expired! It was an old travel size cleanser that was mixed in with my other travel size products. I looked for an expiry date but there was none.

The same thing happened to me. I used the biore charcoal face wash an the next day my chin was itchy An I had bumps all over my face and it's been 4 days now I was wondering How long did it take for it to all clear up??

I used the product for 4 days in row before I realized that it was the reason why I was having a reaction! (I thought it was a heat rash or something at first). It's been over a week and the rash still isn't fully healed. If you've only used it once it might not last as long though. Use calamine lotion it helps.

Wow I'm glad I'm not the only one. I've had clear skin my whole life and just felt like cleansing my face for the hell of it and I used this product for 3 days before I noticed the area where I was using it was burning and itching with little bumps just like the other replies stated and now it's been 3 days without biore and my face still has more acne than I've ever had in my whole life combined this product is literally the devil I wish I would have known. I don't even think I'd break out this much if I lathered pizza grease on my face for a week straight.

Go to their site and scroll to the bottom of the webpage and click on contact us. Fill out the required information and then under the question / comment section describe your concern. Explain that you've had a reaction to the product and they will send a response to your email. They may ask you to fill out a form and from here you will receive a free product. The more people that do this, the better the chance that this product will be recalled. This product should not be on the market!!! Consumers BEWARE!

Biore Deep Pore Charcol cleanser - bought for my daughter on Sunday and she used it for one morning on the Monday. Woke up today (Tuesday), 24 hours later, with a very red, itchy and sore face. Tried an antihistamine but didn't work. She has seen the nurse and been issued with some tablets to take 4 times a day and cream to help clear it up. Wouldn't be so bad but she is off on holiday to New York on Friday with the school. Will now need to pack medication. Thankfully sorted this out today as wouldn't like to think how much a doctors fee would have been in America. Will be binning this face wash. Nurse said it was because her pores had been blocked for a while and the face wash had cleaned them out making her skin very sensitive especially to the unusually warm sunny weather we had in Scotland yesterday. Skin has been left very sensitive to the sun and concerned as the hot sun in New York won't help it. I'm sure through time her skin will heal but right now it's not great. Will check the bottle to see if it's out of date when I head home later. Reported to Biore through their website contact us page.

I wish I had found this board sooner! I had a severe reaction to this cleanser. It started out just a tingling sensation on my face, but I have sensitive skin so sometimes anything-even products I've used before with no problem - will cause this kind of feeling. Within a few hours, my face was really starting to burn and I broke out with small little bumps everywhere. I left work early because I was so uncomfortable. When I got home to wash my face, the bumps turned into whiteheads. They were everywhere. I've never had such a thing happen before. I went to the dermatologist and she prescribed an antibiotic, which helped get rid of them sooner, but unfortunately, I didn't make the connection to this face wash until it happened a second time. I immediately threw it out.

My daughter is 15 and bought this product a week ago. After 2 days of use her face broke out into tiny white bumps. I assumed this is an allergic reaction. She has not used it since, but the bumps seem to not be disappearing. We have used Benadryl, and a plain cocoa butter soap bar to help with itching and prevent dark marks when the bumps do disappear. Is there any other treatment anyone has tried!

Oh my goodness! Thank god for this thread! I never get break outs and I began breaking out on my face and CHEST in little bumps that turned into little white heads! It definitely started the day I used this scrub!!

Yes! I bought both the Charcoal deep pore cleanser and the "breakout clearing" cleanser, along with the breakout clearing antistringent. Well, I have always struggled with "bad" skin but NOTHING compared to what this has done to me! I am on antibiotics for an infection in my toe that I started the same day as using these. Now I know that the wash is the culprit, not the antibiotic! So frustrating! Taking Claritin and using hydrocortisone cream, plus Live Clean Baby eczema cream. Praying that heals it! Switching back to Live Clean foaming daily face wash immediately!

I just used this product 4 days ago and a similar extreme reaction. I broke out in whiteheads all over my face. I went to the hospital and was told to take an antihistamine like benadryl or zyrtec and use a hydrocortisone cream. 90% of the whiteheads disappeared within 24 hours of starting the antihistamine/hydrocortisone. However, I still have red irritated, itchy skin. I saw a dermatologist on day #3, and she recommended using a cetaphil cleanser twice a day for one week, hydrocortisone cream at night, and no makeup/other products for one week. I submitted a complaint on the biore website and received an auto-response with a questionnaire.

This has been a complete nightmare. But as awful as this sounds, I find some comfort in knowing that I was not the only one to experience this.

Did it work is The redness and the bumps gone?