Is it really true that deodorant allergy exists? I have been having problems whenever I am in a company of people that use deodorants not to mention that I cannot apply it at all. Although, the reaction truly is mild but still the skin rash is present and it is really annoying. So, what I am supposed to do now that I know that I'm really allergic to deodorant? Is there anything that can help me?

Unfortunately, you are the one of those unlucky ones that suffers from the deodorant allergy. And that means that the only safe thing to do is to avoid deodorants as much as possible. There are deodorants that should be benign for you, but you cannot force all the people around you to wear it.

Hallo,
The simplest thing is to avoid it. You have to understand that allergies are very dangerous and in some severe cases they can be life threatening. I know that the allergy that you have can cause skin problems. You will most likely notice redness on your skin and in some cases there will be an onset of small blister that will spread over your body. As you can see this is very dangerous and you need to be careful with using deodorants. You have to talk to your doctor in order to find some pills that might lower the reaction of the deodorant. I hope this was helpful in any way.

All the best to you,
Karen

get an alum block or crystal body stick. Everything else including "natural" or "organic" will give you rashes eventually.