Hello Everyone,

Right well im 18, I had sex with my gf 3 times, friday,sat,sun without protection. I have being paro out of my tree for the past 2 weeks, my gf doesnt know her "cycle" so its hard to even predict what could happen, hopefully i missed the "ovulation" point (<< dno how long that is). its was last friday so 31st 1st n 2nd of sept, i have being waiting days to find out if she had gotten any of the symptoms, last week she felt she had 3 or 4 of them but now she hasnt said anything to me about these symtoms this week, i keep askin her how she feels shes tells me shes fine but gets these cramps but they arent continous, they come an go. 

it soon came up to her period she got it last month on the 8th of august, it didnt come on the 8th of sept, it hasnt come at all, ive been lookin up alot on this, an it seems it could be caused by stress, (we are both stress heads, well me more than her, also me being so frikkin paro doesnt help the situation at all) but still there was alot of stress in the air. Anyways i went to get the pregnancy test on monday the 10th the clearblue one i dont think its the digital pack, the women told me to get 2 tests ( i was talkin to her for about 10 mins lol), anyways we got back to mine around half 8 or so, the women in the shop said do it in the morning (I couldnt wait) so we did it last night, it came out nagative :D, i was very relieved, should i take the next test next week? we took the test 2 days after her missed period, she still hasnt got her period, thats the only reason im still paro because she hasnt got that yet, but stress could prevented the whole thing?? maybe i dno.

Anyways please let me know becasue im about to explode,

Cheers

Clarify something.  You've only had sex these three times, not before?

It's too early to test and the timing would, assuming her period was due around the 8th, be bad.  You need to wait at least two weeks after having sex, preferably three, before the tests would be accurate.

Usually, from about 10 days before she expects her period, the egg is not viable.

It's also very important to test in the morning. It does make a difference.  Use her first morning urine as it is more concentrated and will give an earlier result.

Good luck.

yes only them 3 times, but arent u suppose to take the test 4,3,2,1 days till your period? this also says (clearblue) "Clearblue PLUS is more accurate from the day your period is due". Also you say she needs to do it from 10 days before her period? i dont get this because she is due her period in around this time, would that not mean she isnt pregnant if the egg isnt viable? thanks for the feedback

The way it works is that she really can only get pregnant for about a 48 hour period, that being immediately after ovulation until about 48 hours later. That's it.

That's why the tests tell you that you can test before her period. Normally she would have ovulated approximately 2 weeks before her period was due.

To add: your sperm can survive for about 5 days. Having sex within 5 days before ovulation can get her pregnant to but conception can't occur until the egg is released. 48 hours later it is to late.

Correct. Egg not viable means she is not pregnant.

Relax.

Cheers dan appreciate it