Hi. I'm 24 year old male and I'm having big problems with controlling my body weight in some normal limits. Although I really have problems with my strong appetite- I also think that my eating habits are not the only cause. I have a very weak metabolism and almost constant constipation.
I've contacted my doctor over this and he gave me some medications.
He also prescribed me some Sulfur based Epsom salt. I don’t know anything about it nor for what is prescribed! Can someone please explain my for what is this Sulfur based medication prescribed?

You see, explanation is very simple- Epsom salt based on Sulfur that your doctor prescribed you is commonly used as laxative.
It will clear up your digestive tract and it will allow other medications and diet pills to work.
The best and the quickest laxatives are based on Sulfur and that’s why I don’t suggest you to go anywhere far from your toilet after you drink it. Sulfur has many other purposes.
It is commonly used for making batteries, detergents, the vulcanization of rubber, fungicides, and in the manufacture of phosphate fertilizers. Don’t use it too excessively because it can cause profuse diarrheas and dehydratation!