I'm 35 year old female and I would like to find out more information about one drug. You see, my father is having big problems with controlling his high blood pressure and his heart.
He has already experienced two mild heart attacks although he is using some medications and I really worry about his health.
Just recently his doctor recommended him to switch medication and to start using some Sular pills.
I don’t know anything about this drug accept the fact that it is new on the market and that it isn’t so cheep.
Does someone know more about it!?

I'm using this Sular for more then three months and I can say that it is probably the best medications for control of high blood pressure I have ever used.
All I know about it is that Sular is a type of medication called a calcium channel blocker which works by calming down the heart and spreading the blood vessels. There is one problem about it. Although I'm using it for three months- I haven’t started to feel improvement until two weeks ago. I've contacted my GP over this and he told me that, since blood pressure declines gradually, it may be several weeks before you get the full benefit of Sular and that it is completely normal. Most common side effects that could occur are dizziness, flushing and headaches but I haven’t experienced any of these!