AM A BOY WITH 21 YEARS OLD AND IT'S BEEN 2 YEARS SINCE I STARTED TO MASTURBATE MYSELF. I LOVED A GIRL AND OUR FRIENDSHIP WAS SO STRONG. IN 2011 MY GIRLFRIEND CHEATED ME,  AND SHE WAS A GOLD-DIGGER AND WE BROKE UP AT THAT TIME JUST BECAUSE OF THOSE BAD BEHAVIORS . AT THAT TIME I FOUND MYSELF IN MASTURBATION. ALWAYS AFTER FINISHING MASTURBATION I FEEL HEADACHE, AND MY DOCTOR TOLD ME THAT IF AIN'T STOP THAT MASTURBATION ADDICTION I WILL BE BLIND, AFTER WE BROKE UP ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND, I NEVER HAD ANY EMOTIONS FOR GIRLS. NO GIRL WHO SHOULD DWELL IN MY THINKINGS, NO KIND OF GIRL WHO COULD ATTRACT ME. I THINK I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM MENTALLY.  ADVICE ME PLEASE

Find another doctor. Any doctor who gives you that kind of advice is not trustworthy. His knowledge base is seriously out of date and you should not trust your body to his care,  much less your mind. Masturbation is not an addiction and you are not about to go blind! You are not doing anything more than many married people do every night. They don't go blind either!