Ok so, I have known Jack for a few years, and We started dating a few months ago. Its a Long Distance relationship btw, Anyways. We started dating and all was well and happy until, we both started getting more romantic attention from other people even though they knew we were dating. And Along comes two girls, Amy and Shelby. Shelby wanted to date Jack, and I made it clear I was with him. but her friend Amy started to sabotage our relationship! Amy started saying that Jack didn't really love me, he loves Shelby. Shelby is a nice girl and I don't want to hurt her but Amy is just infuriating! Cause Amy wouldn't leave him alone and was determined to help Shelby date Jack, he kind of went into mild depression, Amy got inside my head and said it was all my fault. I started doubting myself and I too became mildly depressed. Today, Jack broke up with me, Not to date Shelby but to prevent Amy from destroying our friendship. But, I love him. I really do, and he still loves me... I swear my heart is actually broken cause I genuinely feel different inside, like i've been punched in the chest... We broke up to save our friendship... but i feel more than that for him... Should i tell him? that i want to get back together? and what should i say? And this is my first relationship btw... I'm so lost....

You did not mention how old you guys are.....but if you are in your teens or young adults, my advice to you is this; you started out as friends and that is a very good thing, it's a great start, because the best love relationships that last started by being friends.  Don't despair please, becasue Jack will make up his mind one day.  Remember that you will always have this beautiful bond that no one can break.  Give this break time its time.  You guys will be ok.