I have been masturbating since 13 and now I am 17 and have over masturbated (2-4 times a day).i have had various changes like weak erections, hair fall, sometimes groin and back and scrotum pain . I did not know these things would happen if you over masturbated . After i learned it from the internet, i have stopped masturbating and have have made myself clear that i will never do it again. Since then i have less pains but the pains reccur from time to time and even though my hair fall has reduced, i am still having hair loss. And I also heard that overmasturbating causes blindness (i saw it on a site). Will I be blind?Will I never be alright? Will i never have strong erections? Will I be impotent or have orgasmic problems or infertile and so may not be able to reproduce? Please help me if you can, in the name of God.

You will not go blind from masturbation. You will not become infertile. Masturbation is perfectly normal and acceptable - almost everybody does it.

If you are doing it so much that you hurt, wait a few days for everything to heal up and try doing it less often. Perhaps try using some lubrication like lotion.

If you are still having strange pains and hair loss, talk to your doctor, as you may have a medical problem unrelated to the masturbation.

Hey guys, my name is Vasily. I just think that you're a bit overreactive about this. Over masturbation can't possibly be responsible for your current condition. I think you should go and see a specialist about your scrotum because it might be something potentially serious. Two to four times counts as overmasturbation, but since you've stopped it can't be related to that. Also, it could not cause baldness. Thinner hair can appear because of not mastubating, so it is generally healthy for you, but in some normal dose. Please, I advise you to see a specialist about pain in your scrotum and let us know what happened.

i also havng some prblmz like erectile dysfuntion i tink itz due to over masturbation i m 17yearz old i star doing masturbation since i was 14 i perform it twice a day