i have just turned teen and i used to masturbate till a couple of months ago. When i started masturbating my life was quite happy one but then it turned sad ....suddenly everything bad started happening with me..nothing positive .....i continued to masturbate.....then i thought maybe it was  wrong....  so i left it..nd hten everything turned good.....nuthing bad after then...... Was it a co-incidence or it was due to masturbation...pls ...i need help....... :-((((

Masturbating is completely normal and natural. You shouldn't worry about it. Maybe it's just in your head that masturbating means bad things will happen. Keep on doing it and you will see nothing bad happend when you masturbate. Hope this helps.

As far as I understand it, in Hinduism, any person who has not taken a Brahmacharya vow essentially has full sexual freedom. Sexual pleasure is integral to seeking Kama, not the only part but a part. This is where it is important to separate religious doctrine from cultural doctrine when looking at the question of, is masturbation a sin, or is it simply a cultural taboo? When you start looking into that, the answers become very interesting, for every religion. 

What I know for sure is that masturbation is as natural as sex with a partner, as natural as eating, and wanting friendship, and needing to sleep after a long day. Most people masturbate sometimes. This tells us it is human nature.

Hey guys. Well, I don't know much about Hindu religion, but I don't think that it can be interpreted as a sin, and that because of your teen masturbation, your religion started to punish you. I don't think that is the case. It could be a mental issue, when you don't allow yourself to think that masturbation is good so you blame every unfortunate situation on it. I think that it's out of context and that whatever has happened to you is nothing but coincidence and nothing else, so there's nothing to be worried about girl, just don't overdo it. 

it is a co-incidence dear
masturbating is good thing so far nothing happend here or for those i know that copy me :)

When you are a teen your problems are just starting like other teens, chill out and just don't do drugs

no masturbation is not healty...............& it's a sin ........it will decrese ur memory from gb to kb........

That's some interesting viewpoints. Not much truth though. What is gb and kb?

i also hapen with me the diffrence is that i am a boy 20 yr when evr i mastutbate something bad happend in my dad bussines i'v been doing this from past 2 years but i didn't masterbated from past 3 months dont do it dear its dificult to over come this problem alone when ever u felt doing it think of the people going from this problem

masturbation is a personal choice

it has nothing to do with any sin or bad  things

if it gives you pleasure continue to do it 

always do what your conscience says 

Dude....nothing really happens....Even doctors suggest many times so as to get stress free....It has nothing to do with your memory untill you are on a healthy diet and limit is 4 times a week...

well.. the same happened to me as well ..when i used to masturbate, something bad would SURELY. happen the next day..im a boy btw... then i figured out the relation b/w masturbation and something bad happening.. then i made a schedule of days when to masturbate in a week or month.. masturbation only on days when nothing bad was expected to happen next day.. but then i entered my board classes and almost every other day ws some kind of tests in school.. so i became fear full of masturbating coz i thought i would perform badly in tests...so finally i left masturbation for some years.. now again masturbating ONLY when nothing important to happen hope u find out your way..

Everytime I masturbate, something bad happens too. One time, I stained my sheets.This other time, I got jizz in my eye and it burned..

Wats yo number girl

that makes no sense
MASTURBATION IS NOT A SIN