As we know that the over Masturbation for guys has a side effects,so what about the over masturbation for girls, are there any side effects of masturbation also ?? And about using the penis toy for girls masturbation, does it have any effects also, by other way if a girl used at this toy, later on is there any possibility that the girl find a different between this penis toy, and between the feeling with a real relation? plz i am waiting your reply. thanx in advance. rana

I have found that if you do get used to a certain toy....it will make sex feel a little different. You will get used to a certain feeling due to the shape and size of the toy.I suggest you find a guy that pleases you..it's more fun.Don't get too caught up in the toys, it can affect your sex.

Hi guys. I think that over masturbation can occur not only to boys, but for girls too. It can be weird sometimes to talk about it, but there is some kind of dose that shouldn't be crossed. Masturbation can potentially be a sort of an addiction, and people take even months to stop doing it. So, girls can overdo it too. By yourself, or using toys, it doesn't matter because the levels of endorphine in your body will be all spent and juiced up, so you will feel emptiness. Using sex toys can make your pleasure better, but don't overdo it.

i am a 16 year old girl and still a virgin :$ . i dont feel like i want to put anythin in my p***y i would rather wait for the right guy, but recently i have felt the need to rub my clit alot. my fingers were not giving me much satisfaction so i lookedfor things to help me out a bit and realised that if i took the top off my lady shaver and used the bit that moves the blades back and forward on the flaps outside my clit i have found very very pleasurable and i would suggest it for anyone that is in my position

im also a virgin, but don't wurry if you find pleasures in in. And don't be ashamed of being a 16 year old virgin coz i am 16 and a virgin to. I use the razor thingy too it's given me orgasms. But if you wanna get a step further and put something in your vagina use an old electric toothbrush and put some cotton wool on the end then a condom so you dnt get it stuck in you vagina. Get your self really wet and slip it in and press the on buttonon the toothbrush and enjoy. Or an old phone on vibrae settig and just phone yourself and do what you want. I was wandering if anyone could give me any advice on giving my bf a bonar coz he gets me really wet :S lolz xxx Kirsty :-D

Evn am sixteen n I want my bf to hv sex wid me bt all he does iz gets me really wet n presses my boobs So i end up masturbating Massaging my p***y I fear inserting my finger or nythg into it except my bfs penis or finger I dun gt full satisafaction n massaging smtyms leads to headache? Is it a grave problem? What Shud I do?