I'm 13 years old and weigh over 150 lbs... I think I'm fat but I wanted to know what you all thought... Be honest please..

It depends on what height you are as well. If you are over 5 ft tall then you are bmi normal, but this is taken from an adult bmi chart so I'm not certain if it is as accurate. If you want me to give you a better result then you have to give me your height as well.

It depends on your height. But if you think you are then just start exercising regular and eating healthy :)

I'm 5'3 and I weigh 130 but you would never know from looking at me because I play a lot of sport and I don't look heavy. When I was younger I used to be very over weight but you could have a growth spurt coming up, everyone's body is different. however i dont think you are fat no matter what, it would be curvy. if you are comfortable with your weigjht and you re a healthy person i dont think its an issue at all

Try PGX Fiber Supplement Safe n Effective, Go to a Health Food Store, You can get more info on DrOZ.. Drink lots of water and at least 20 mins fast walking,running or 30 min biking. Works...remember cut your bad cards, no sugar..Good Luck

Hello Halley... As I knew your height should be matters, generally 13 years child's weight would be 62-65 inches. The recommended weight for that height is 105-120 lbs but as Hannah1999 said, it doesn't matter if you feel comfortable with your weight and also don't go for any diet pills, if you want you can cut your excess pounds by playing more games.