Hi im Taylor and im 14 about 5"6' and weigh 123 lbs. i dont play any sports. Am i over weight? If so any suggestions to loosing it.

Hi, my name is also Taylor! I'm pretty sure your not overweight i weigh more than you and I'm shorter...( 13 btw I'm not fat I just I have big boobs and stuff) but still I think your okay!

Noo way! I'm also 14, 5'4 and that's the healthy weight for my size! Haha! For you, probably anything over 160 would be a bit overweight. But you're definitely fine! (:

You have a BMI of  19.48, witch is about averange. You're not fat  ;-)

Hi, yes i dont think you are overweight and you have low BMI which shows that you can actually gain weight and still not be overweight. Regardless, you should consider starting some sport , you will feel better about yourself because any form of physical activity will cause your body to release this hormone called Endorphin  and you will feel happy. If you are not sure about your weight you can always calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI) with BMI calculators online. They tell you if you are underweight, overweight or normal. They are pretty reliable and most people use them.