Hi, i'm 12 years old and my height is 165cm and i weight 57kgs!!!!!
i go for a 15 minute run at night and i occcasionally do sit ups and crunches.
last year i got so worried aabout my weight that i had anorexia for a few months, but dont worry, those days are gone now.
all my friends are tiny (155cm and 30-45kgs!) i feel fat when i stand around them.
What shoould i do? my bmi is 21!!! pls pls pls pls pls help me

You're healthy!! don't worry. for one BMI is pointless because people all can't be like that. And even if it is appropriate you're in the healthy aprt, roughly the middle. Keep in mind you should weight more than your friends because you're taller. So don't worry about it! 

Just so you know i recenlty did a study in college about the ideal weight of most women and the weight most men preferred for a woman. It showed that men liked the women when they had more meat on their bones. The ideal weight most women set for themselves, the men found them to be too skinny. This was a real study with real results. Keep this in mind when you look at your skinny friends.

ok lol im a little confused because where im from we use feet, inches, and pounds. but from what i can see the BMI says ur underweight to helthy. not everyone can be like your friends, nd plus men dont like skinny minnies. most prefer a girl with a lil meat on her. but trust me honey your NOT fat. stop looking to your friends as a standard for beauty and u will be fine

I do not believe that you are fat at all. You only weigh a little more than them and that doesn't mean that its n fat but it could be in muscle as well and you should really take that into consideration as well. 
I think you are at a great weight :)