I'm 20 years old and I'm a girl. I'm short - just below average. I weigh about 160lbs (75kgs). I honestly have huge thighs :/ I don't know my exact height... Perhaps 5'3''...and I feel so morbidly obese :( I know I'm not....but in my head I feel I am. I'm going to try to lose at least 20 pounds to start off with. My ideal weight would be at 130 or 125lbs. Do you guys think this is really fat? Any tips on how to lose weight?

hey I am 14 with same hight and weight same ideal weight too. I feel Masivly over weight but... I dont look so bad in SOME clothes I am thick in size but I feel worse being 14 you know

Hey Michelle,

The key to losing weight is, first and foremost, proper nutrition. Following that is an active lifestyle and a workout regime to help shed any excess weight. If you message me I can provide you with more specifics about nutrition and exercise.

cheers.

Hi michelle,

Your body mass index (BMI) is 28.3 and this is considered overweight. Normal range is 18.5 - 24.9. Overweight is 25 -29.9 and obese is 30+.

If you want to be in the normal weight group your ideal weight is from 105 pounds (BMI="18.5) to 140 pounds (24.9). So i think your ideal weight is somewhere around 130 pounds.

As for losing weight, have you considered playing any sports? Or maybe exercising?

It really depends. I am 12 and weigh about 165 pounds. I have a belly and boobs that are large. But I have really big, muscular arms and legs because I am a cheerleader abd basketball player. I eat relatively healthy and I am 5'3. When I was 11 I weihed 185 pounds, but I started eating healthier and exercising more now im about 160-165. Hope this helped.

If you want to lose your thigh fat then you can join some gym for thigh fitness