I DONT KNOW WAHT TO DO I AM OVER WIGH AND I DONT LIKE HOW I LOOKWHAT SHULD I DO :-( :-(

Hey,
I have the same feeling but i am Slightly overweight. I dont like the way i look either. Dont go on a diet which is not good for your age. Just do more excersise cut down on sweets and potato chips and cut down on portions if you think they are too large for you. Join a netball team or basketball which will keep you fit. I know its not hat easy as im 14 nearly 15 and i felt like that when i was 13 and still do but you just got to say to yourself you can do it ! Be positive !
Its not really about how much you should weigh at 13 its about height and weight.
If your quite short and heavy its not really good, if your tall and really light its not good either.
The taller you are the heavier you should be. What you have to do is mesure how tall you are and then weigh yourself. Once u have those two you can search on the internet "BMI calculator" (BMI Means Body Mass Index) and enter both your height mesurement and your weight and it should tell you if your overweight, normall, obese, underweight and so on.
Hope this helped :-D