Im a 12 year old girl, I play volley ball and soccer and I'm 5'5 and weigh 114 pounds. I feel fat, I think I look fat too. I'm very insecure about my self. Am I over weight?!

No you ate not overweight! Your body is changing and going through things. Just eat right walk daily cut out soda and you'll be fine! I weighed much more at twelve and by the time I turned 16 my body filled itself out I'm still a little chunky but I like it that away
(: be confident and you will shine!

no way are you fat. especially if you exercise... thats good for you! I was your weight and height at your age and I was SKINNY! A healthy skinny is eating right and exercising. Good for you. All people your age look in the mirror and see stuff that isn't true. You are fine.

No,you are not overweight. I am twelve like you and play vollieball and soccer as well but I way more. Your weight depends on your height and body composition so everyone will be different,one is never the same. Remember that even though you may think you are fat, you are still growing and someone out there will like you for who you are,not for who you would try to pretend to be, sometimes even when I look in a mirror I think "omg, look at my belly, I am so fat!". But thats not true at all because were still growing,keep your confidence up and critycisem down low because YOU are your worst critic. So be yourself, and everything will turn out great.