Hi my boyfriend and I are pretty intimate. But he is another one of those guys who hates condoms. So I am on the pill and have been for a while. But lately my nipples hurt extremely bad, and I have gained 10 lbs. These are some symptoms of pregnancy but its not like I have morning sickness or cravings for pickles or anything. But does this pain just mean that I could be gettting my period or that I am pregnant? If I were to to take a HPT when should I be taking it? Please help me.

the nipple soreness could be due to an oncoming period... but if I were you I would wait and see if your period comes if not then take the test although if it comes back negative you are not completely out of the woods... my mom was on birth control and used a condom and i am still here... also if it comes back negative test again and again until either A) it comes back positive or B) you get your period... I probably paid the inventor of first response's kids way through college but it is neccesary to avoid the stress and craziness of not knowing.