Hi Everyone, about 3 days after my period, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex about 2 times in one night. A couple days later, my breast began to get really tender , i'm bloated, and I have dull cramps in my lower abdomin. My period isn't due for another 14-16 days. It is possible to have pregnancy symptoms this early or could it be something else. :?

It's hard to tell, especially only a couple days after sex. The first big steps are implantation, which takes place about 5-7 days after sex. There can be some slight discomfort in some women, and even odd colored spotting (implantation bleeding), however these weird 'feelings' usually disappear shortly after. Most times there are no symptoms until two weeks after the encounter, two weeks after your missed period, and in some women they may not even notice any change for three months. Remember it IS possible to have a regular period while pregnant so do not rely on just your period to tell you if you are pregnant or not. Best thing is to wait one week after your period (missed or not) and administer yourself a home pregnancy test (Equate/Wal-Mart brand is really cheap and accurate, but double check with a second test.) If these tests are negative and you are still unsure, you should see your family doctor or other medical establishment that will administer a pregnancy test. The best way to protect against possible pregnancy is to not have sex at all, however we don't all think about that when in the moment. And you CAN get pregnant while during the course of your period, however unlikely. Hope this helps and good luck.