Here is the story. I'm 28 years old, I have two children, and I have the Hulka clips. I recieved the clips after my youngest was born and he will be five years old in november of this year. Before the surgery i was told that i'd have a 1 in 250 chance of getting pregnant and that the clips would fall off within 5 years. I was married to an abusive man, and i am now going threw a divorce. Starting in October 2005 i thought i was pregnant. I had every symptom immaginable, but a posative pregnancy test. I even went to the hospital for a test and ultra sound. All of which came back negative. After a couple of months the symptoms dissapated but came back a few months later.Ever since then, every few months i'll begin having the symptoms of being pregnant, always with the same result. a negative pregnancy test, a late period. this past cycle, my cycle lasted 38 days! They are becoming irregular and spuradic. Sometimes light other times heavy. Some months i'll have just one, then i'll have two. Its irritating. Used to be you could set a clock by my cycle. Now you cant. other symptoms i'm experiencing are, light headedness, increased appetite, dizzy spells, (usually around the same time of night) abdominal soreness and now the most recent, light, but bright red vaginal bleeding after intercorse. I've been checked out and i've tested negative for any STD's or PID. I'm at a loss, Any suggestions or ideas Feel free to voice them. Thank you all. %-) :-(

hi cbaker. i had a similar problem a few years ago. I went to the doctor, and it turned out that i had PCOS which is Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. it caused me irregularity and pregnancy symptoms as well. Another thing that you may want to look into as well is a pseudopregnancy. big word for fake pregnancy. sometimes your mind can believe so hard that you are pregnant that the symptoms develop. i don't know your specific situation, and not meaning insult, but pseudopregnancies generally follow a miscarrage, due to the mothers yerning for her baby. but if thats not the case, then i would say get thee to the dr and get an exam.

I'm 25 and I have all the signs of being pregnant- tender breasts, cramps, back pains, excessive and odd hunger cravings, and so forth. However, I am not pregnant. This is because I have an ovarian cyst. Every month you ovulate on a different side, which means every month or two, my ovary goes away from one side, and comes back on another, which attributes to hormone craziness, which once again causes pregnancy symptoms. Just a thought. If you have a cyst, it's nothing to panic about as they come and go when they please; however, only an OB on your yearly will notice it and probably ask that you have an ultra sound.

Hope this helps.