We'll here goes, I'm 21 and My boyfriend and i have been trying for almost a year to get pregnant. I only weigh 110, and am only 5'3 on a good day. I have had mild cramping, Terrible Heartburn, and Feel Like butterflies in my stomach. Slight Gassy& Burping on water? My breast are not tender though, and I took a HPT and it came back negative. I've been tired more latly, getting over 8 hours a night daily. I've had some strange cravings like, Eating Spear pickles dipped in mashed tators& brown gravy. I have regular Monthly's and Have a yearly due on wednesday. I Am just curious to know, if this is normal or could i possibly be pregnant? Please Give me any advice you have PLEASE! :!:

Please post on here if you find any helpful information. I've been having similar issues. No period, negative HPTs, mild nausea, exhaustion, etc. Not sure if the missed period is from coming off BC relatively recently or if I am pregnant. The nausea could be the summer heat. Not sure where you are, but I am down South and the heat is killer. Sooo, until my monthly comes or I can get in at my OB/GYN, hubby and I are just waiting to see.