When I did a pregnancy test the other day I noticed that my urine was quite cloudy. I saw the doctor, she asked me for another sample to see if there was any kind of infection present so they will be aware of. Is cloudy urine sign of infection? What would cause an infection? Should I be drinking something for the infection, like tea?

I once heard my doctor said: “Urine should be clear “. This is an inaccurate saying I think A Cloudy urine in the absence of symptoms generally has no consequence. Try drinking cranberry juice. It acidifies the urine and would be helpful in preventing urinary tract infection. If there are no symptoms of urinary infection, and there is no significant amount of protein in the urine, I would not worry about this.

Does cloudy urine, with sore brest, nausea with certain smells and in the evening , odd cravings(fried pickles with ranch dip), belly swelling (weight gain), tiredness, haveing to go pee alot. mean that you are pregnant even though I have taken many home test and they all come back negative. and have went to the doctor (md not ob/gyn) and all test are normal, no infection or nothing they even said that my blood test couldn't be any more perfect. but yet I feel as if I am pregnant I even have the feelings of kicks inside and movement I am very confused please help.

you might want to be pregnant so bad that you are tricking your body into having these symptoms...

The baby might not be kicking until about 4-5 months. by that time you should be showing pretty well... have the doctor do an ultrasound if you really think you are pregnant. GOOD LUCK, and let us know what happened.