HI! I have 2 Children and I am really trying for a third, I've been having heandaches on and off for a few weeks and usually never have them, I started getting light crampes 5 days, today i have started to spot. I took a pregnancy test this morning and yesturday and they both came back neg :'( so My question is

I don't think you are pregnant but you could be stressing yourself out by thinking and wanting so bad. Stress causes major headaches and upset stomach. The spotting could be an early period due to stress or it could be implantation bleeding. But since I do not know when your last period was or when you had unprotected or protected sex then I can't reall tell if it is pregnancy or stress. Can you help me out a little so I can help you!!!!???? :-D

Hi, i am desperately trying to find answers..can someone PLEASE help me and tell me their thoughts?
my boyfriend and i started having unprotected sex in early march. each time he fully came IN me, i counted, and it was about five times. we also had sex where the condoms had broke. anyway, last month i had a lot of pregnancy symptoms..and i was sure i was pregnant, but when we took tests they had come back negative. i got my period 2 weeks late, and on the second day i had a LARGE blood clot, so i figured maybe i had a misscarriage. after my period had stopped (it was short) we continued having unprotected sex. it is now april 12th, and i am scheduled to have my period on the 15th (a month from the 2 weeks late last month) i am now throwing up randomly throughout the day, feeling very nauseous all day long.. i've been incredibly tired for about 2 weeks now..no matter how much i sleep it feels like i havent slept in weeks..i'm just drained. i am also experiencing very sore breasts, even speed bumps & seat belts hurt. i also find myself getting car sick (even though i've only been throwing up for about 2-3 days) i have clearish/white discharge, and whenever i enter a grocery store, i feel very sick. i am also very emotional, i'm NEVER this bad...not even when i have my period. i feel it is effecting my relationship, and i know i shouldnt be..i feel i can't stop picking little fights. i feel like i'm gagging throughout the day.. i have a cramp on my side, and slight diarrhea, i'm either STARVING or i have no appetite at all. i'm basically everywhere. do you have any advice? please reply! thank you :-)

Hi honey the only thing I can suggest is that you wait 2 weeks and see if your period comes and if it doesn't then take another HPT or go to the doctor and have a blood test done. To me it sounds like you could possibly be pregnant but it may be to early to still tell. Just wait it out a few more weeks and then see. But for the nausea try caring around some saltine crackers with you in your purse. That should help with the nausea. The emotion change, discharge and fatigue can be coming from your period, you said you are due for that in a couple days right? That can be from early mestrual symptoms. If you would have had a miscarriage you would have had pain and excessive bleeding not just one clot. The clot couldv'e been some blood that stuck to your uteran wall from a previous period. I hope this helps you out!!!! :-D

My last period was about two months ago but im still breast feeding my 7 month old, and my husband and i have unprotected sex often. thank you for helping.

Your welcome. Ihope this helps you out. But you should wlays try safe sex if you are not ready for another child right now. Give your body time to heal. :-D

oh no im good to go. We want another baby now, my children are a breeze. So did you know anything about the hCG levels?

What is hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin)?
Human chorionic gonadotropin, or hCG, is produced during pregnancy. It can be detected by a blood test around eight to eleven days past ovulation. HCG maintains the corpus luteum, which is responsible for progesterone production in early pregnancy. Progesterone helps to keep the lining of the uterus thick for a healthy pregnancy. If there is no hCG present in the woman’s body the lining of the uterus will begin to shed and a new menstrual cycle will begin.There is quite a range in what is considered a normal hCG level. In about 85 percent of pregnancies hCG levels will double every two to three days. Your doctor may check your beta hCG level more than once to see if it is rising appropriately. Maybe this can help you out. :-D