hi, yahh i know yall are going to say use a condom so i dont have to worry about this later on but ... its too late. Here is the problem i had unprotected sex(no birthcontrol,condom) however he never ejaculated before or during sex. Also just to be safe i took plan B 32 hours after we had sex. Also just btw we had sex for less than a min then pulled out because we were scared. However he did pre-cum.
I had sex 7 days before im suppose to have my period. Yesterday(June 27) i was suppose to get my pd. but i didn't. Also im not a birthcontrol so being later or early happends and i have abdominal pain constantly but idk if its cramping,it seems lk it is at times but idk. My question is do you think i could get preg.? Do i have a high chance? ANy input would help? Im seeing a Gyno. July 1st and if im preg. i get kicked out of my house. :/

Well you can definitely get pregnant from precum and it doesn't really matter how long you had sex, if his penis was in you, it is possible. If you think you might be pregnant you could always take a pregnancy test.

This is totally true and that's what you should do if you are concerned. Maroko do you have experience teaching sex ed or anything like that? I think it might be a good path for you! I think that was very good advice. :) Tiffany88 have you taken a pregnancy test yet?