I'm afraid I might be pregnant. While me and my boyfriend were having sex the condom broke, he pulled out a few seconds later and had not yet ejaculated. I'm just afraid that possibly precum could have caused me to be pregnant because my period is late. Could someone tell me what exactly my chances of being pregnant are?

You can get pregnant from "precum". My husband and I are carrying our third child right now because "pulling out" didn't work. See a doctor. Consider marriage.

actually your husband probably didn't "pull out" in time because any doctor will tell you that you can't get pregnant from pre-cum(only fascist over zealous religious right wingers will tell you that you can). with most of the people that get pregnant from pulling out, the male was too late and cum already got implanted. another reason for your pregnancy could be because your husband masterbated 6 hours of less before you guys had sex and there was still sperm in the urethra. sucks for you lady. also the "consider marriage" comment just goes to show how even more ignorant you are. hollaaaaaa

i would suggest the morning after pill if it's within 3 days after the accident. but if it's too late, i'd get a preg. test to be sure. now the missed period could be because of changing hormones. if you have sex irregularly, your period will have a less likely chance of being at the same time every month. true story.

r u sure about this
me and my girl fend were just fooling around, i had my boxers on and then we decided to do some oral...after the oral she wanted to fell my fella inside her.......at that time my penis was dry and entered it inside her........i just entered thrice and all dor just not more than about 2-3 seconds........she was due with her periods the next day but her periods are already late by 6 days now........both of us very very tensed........please give me a clear idea......is she pregnant.......i have read many sites and i got was nothing......i m confused please help guys...........she is not feeling anything else except her periods are very late now...............any kind of help would be very helpful to me...........thanks a lot

I am so sick of the responses on this site from people who have absolutely no idea what they are talking about before they respond to someones question. To the person who replied that you CANNOT get pregnant from precum, you are ABSOLUTELY incorrect and any doctor will in all actuality tell you the same thing. I am a labor and delivery nurse and have been working as one for the past 12 years and to give out information to people that is incorrect and could drastically affect their life makes YOU the ignorant one. And there is nothing wrong with suggesting marriage to a couple who may be expecting, just because you would prefer to abort a child and take the less responsible road instead of owning up to you mistakes doesnt mean everyone else has to. you need to grow up and possibly spend some time in school before you go diagnosing peoples problems.

why does anyone need to be married if they have a child? i had two kids with my now husband before we married........yes you can get pregnant with precum i have just found out the hard way lol but soooo happy.

im 17 and im a week late. im really scared could me missing it cause im stressed ? last nite i couldnt sleep cause im soo scared i might be preg. my xbf came in me but he used a condom. and it didnt break and he pulled out right when he did it.. please someone help :'-( im really scared and alone right now :'-(

The best thing for you to do is to get a pregnancy test, that is the only way you will know. As you are a week late you should get a correct reading, if it shows negative and your period still doesnt show then do another test after 5 or so days. I know its difficult but try to stop stressing about it. The likelihood is if you used a condom and you are sure it didnt split then you will be ok. But do a test and if it is positive, they are lots of impartial people you can speak to, and turn to family who in the most part, will be a lot more understanding and helpful than you think possible!

Good Luck xxx