I'm 21 and I havr very irregular periods I've went 6 months without one before. Me and my boy friend have been having sex lately and I was on my period but towards the end and bleeding very lightly. I really believe I'm pregnant but not 100% sure because I know your body can trick you. I have taken a test which came back negative I'm not sure if I took it too early or not. But I've been feeling nauseated lately but no throwing up. Also sleep has been my best friend lol, using the bathroom alot more, and strange I have many cravings but get full sooo fast! I've been moody the past few days. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

i would say wait a week and take another test!! if the cramps get to bad i would go to the dr to be sure!!

Yeah I was going to wait until next week because based on my period app I should start my next period. Im just sooo ready to know lol. But thanks (:

i know what you mean having similar issues!! :)
ur welcome

Question here myself, just looking for some opinions! :)

I've always had irregular periods, where they vary a few days. Well, on the 24th of June I had protected sex, but I'm worried the condom may have broken. I wasn't worried until I had what I thought was my period on the 3rd of July. The period was as normal, no problems, no irregular cramps, though it did get really heavy to the point I bled through my tampon on the 5th, ending my period on the 8th. Recently, I'm having an upset stomach though, and noticed I am eating a lot more. I haven't had headaches, and am usually always tired, so that's nothing new, but I am just out of school and with all the free time I've had, I've worked myself into thinking I may be pregnant because of how my stomach feels...anyone else been through this situation? I know taking a test would just be my best option, but I'd like feedback first! :)