If anyone has any answers or suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

Been on bc for over 5 years. Got off track on bc and did not take it for 2 weeks. Had unprotected sex during this time. When I started the pack i did not double up i just starting taking it like it was the correct time to start. I've have been experiencing pregnant symptoms, headaches, fullness in lower stomach, nausea mostly at night or when i think about eating, just feeling really tired and sleeping a lot longer than normal, frequent urination (like 3 to 5 times during the night!), so I just was waiting to see what happened if af would come or not. Well yesterday it started lightly brown and pink no cramps didnt even know i had started, this morning started off pretty much the same browns and a little red. Thru out the day i have started cramping pretty steady. I just went to change out tampon and it had a huge clot on it, like bigger than 2 quarter put together. I know this must sound gross, but what could be wrong? I'm really not bleeding tho it just some red and brown and that clot. My obgyn is 2 hours from where I live and it always takes at least 2 weeks or a month to get it so if anyone has felt this way please let me know.

Thanks

If anyone is on and could respond - that would be great!

I'll keep it simple and sweet ... I think you are so pregnant... But u gotta visit your OBGYN it may be far away but it's good to know.

hmm see.. some one told me that my peeing alot ( like you 4 or 5 times a night) plus like 2 times more then i used to during the day.. could be a STD.. or a UTI... first off i have only slpet with one boy and we been together for 2 years and i know i can trust him he lives here and i would know if hes cheadted.. second of all i have had soooooooooooo many UTIs i know when i have them.. i dont just feel like i have to pee then cant i have to peeee all the time! and. i been haven backaches alot also but i was on bc for a while and then stopped... and they said i wouldntt be havin symptoms yet! but idk!!! and she also said that peeing dint occur untill 4mnths in thats BS my bff if 7 months preg n she pissed like a russain race horse befor she found out..n she was only 2 months when she found out! and i have been tired and irritated and unfocused iwish i knew what was wrong.. and i been craving alot of food that seems to repel others??.. if you guys or ne one else know what this could be from ( beside period getting ready to start) then some one please! theres only a 50-50 chance i could be preg with irregular.. what else could this be?!?

Thanks for the feedback AlesiaMichelle. I think i'm going to wait and see how today and tomorrow goes. No cramps today just headache, nausea this morning, and really tired, cant focus, still on period but there is really not a normal flow still brown and redish....normally i'm a 4 to 5 days max when i'm on so maybe I'll test Friday just to be on the safe side. I guess if it was a miscarriage i would know, right? I mean i clotted just that one time but it freaked me out because it was pretty large but then again sometimes that happens on a normally period...idk maybe i'm just freaking out over nothing lol

jeremysladee
Idk about the std thing..I have never heard that before. As for the peeing a lot it just seems if it was a UTI it would hurt when you went to pee. idk never had a UTI. I have a son who is almost 6. I really dont remember peeing a lot in the begining mostly at the end. But everyones experience with being pregnant are different and are different with every child, idk if you have ever been pregnant but trust me when are and people found out about it and start their conversations up with you you'll hear all kinds of story from horrifying to hilarious. I know that your freaked out (me too with my issues) but really all you can do is wait and see if your period comes. Mine has came but it's just werid. Even taken an early test whether it is blood or urine it may not give you the accuarte answer...I would wait until it's due and if it doesnt come within a week of it's due date - test then. LET US KNOW WHAT YOU FIND OUT :-)

well thanks! i just wish i knew what was wrong.. and the thing is i wont know when my period will come! ahh it should be the beginig of the month but lately they dont know what they want to do!

I think you sound pregnant! lol.. and no i've never been prego.. but my sister has 4 kids and my best friend is pregnant and of course they always tell me everything!! even stuff id rather not hear lol

A year or too ago the same thing happend to me thats happening to you.. i had the weird period and everythng.. and then when my period was gone.. the next day i had a hugeeee blod cot.. but it was weird it was like dry if that makes sense.. and it was like the size of idk prolly a thumb it was like weird big i was to scard to say ne thing to ne one.. i wish i wouldda known about this site then... but what i didnt understand was that the clot wasnt bloddy ne more it was a dryed up one.. it was very weird

But same for you.. let us know when you find ne thing out!

Do you think your suppose to start at the begining on Jan or Feb? If it was Jan than i would take a test now, if not till Feb then wait until at least the 1st week to test. I mean you can test at anytime but it may not be accurate and that will just confuse you more.

Last comment - not sure if i am or not but i guess we will see, i'm going to try to hold out until Friday just to be safe LOL id hate to start back on the pill if i shouldnt...but i'll let ya'll know either way :-)

I've been experiencing fullness on my lower stomach too, but not really cramps and stuffs. I bled really heavy for two days then now it's almost gone. This one site said, if the blood can fill a tampon or pad, it's less likely implantation bleeding. Idddk, I'm just really worried.

I dont really know anything about implatation bleeding; i did not have that when i got prego with my son. From what I have read about it not many people experience it like 80% of people do not have that. Still not really sure about my situation I guess i'll test just to be sure, i may wait until Sat. morning.

I think i will take your previous advice... and test the week of the 21st.. prolly monday b/c im anxious.. lol!

And about implantation bleeding.. what i do know about it is that.. it can last for 3 weeks or 1/2 a day and its usally light and mostly noticed when you wipe.. i think

Took the test Sun morning - negative! Guess it was just a really odd period even thou there was barley any red except maybe twice, oh well guess it happens, not sure why im still tired all the time and still get sickly feelings around food guess i'll see how next month goes.....I hope this information helps someone

I need help! In Jan I spotted for a day. A week later I started bleeding again. It only lasted for 2 days and it was very light. My normal period is very heavy. Usually going through a pad ever 2 hours lasting for 5 to 6 days. My period never started the first of Feb like it normally would. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. Now on the 25th I was spotting again but it was only noticable when I wipped. The 26th was the same. Today the 27th I am not spotting at all. Should I make a doctors appointment? My period is pretty normal usually always starting around the 6th of ever month and very heavy. Help!

hey i am having alot of your symtoms right now, and i also sliped up on my birthcontrol i was only on it for 1 year tho, i waited a month to get back on it, and then did have unprotected sex, im having the same red pinkish likght brown spotting im waitin on my period now it shoudl come this sunday at the latest so ill see

i was curious tho, did you end up preg? if you dont mind me asking
im very nervous im only 19

thank you!!!!
if any one else could get back to me if they had theses as well?

hey my girlfriend is having a brown blood on before her period and she is already 10 days delayed. :-( i already used a condom but im still woried because she doesnt have her period until now :-((