my last period stared on march 20, 2006 and it ended on march 26, 2006 since then I have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend. It is April 17, 2006 and I am nervous to see if I am pregnant or not? Does any one know if I could be. My period is supposed to start on April 19 or 20. I have no symptoms of being pregnant.

In general, you are asking am I pregnant or could I be pregnant after unprotected intercourse. The answer is that anybody who does have unprotected intercourse can generally get pregnant, sooner or later. 

So, having said that, here are some tips for you. 

If you want to get pregnant:

• Find out when your fertile window falls by using ovulation tests, charting, or monitoring your cervical mucus. 
  • Start taking folic acid. 
  • Pay special attention to your diet, and avoid alcohol. 

If you do not want to be pregnant:

• Find out if you are pregnant this time ASAP
  • If not, take steps to find a birth control method that works for you. If you don't want something that requires user adherence, the injectable pill is a great idea, or you could look into an intrauterine device. 

YES YOU VERY well could be pregnant! IF YOU do not want to get pregnant please consider using condoms or birth control pills in the future, you do not nee dparental consent for them.

Hi. You may have taken the test too early, I would wait until the 21st and if you don't get your period then take another test