New Member
1 post

I had sexual intercourse on 16 February 2019 and cannot remember if I actually went on my periods in February. I then had sexual intercourse on 3 March and did not go on my periods in March. 

I went for my first scan on 3 June and the scan shows that I am 15 weeks and 3 days pregnant. 

When could I possibly have conceived/fallen pregnant? 16 February or 3 March? 

Please help. 

Health Guru

If your 15 weeks and 3 days it would make it around the 16 of Feb you conceived.

If you was to use a period tracker app on your phone it woul make it simple to see as it would give your most fertile time every month.

Thank you. My confusion here is the due dates. The due date as per the scan is 29/11 or 2/12 and that corresponds with the conception being 03/03.
Am I correct? Please help?

Health Guru
Do you know the start dates that your period would have been in Feb and March?

In Feb would have been 22nd and same for March or 25th latest.

Health Guru
December 2nd would mean you would be currently at week #16 (15 weeks 2 days) and conception would have been on the 12th of march and November 29th would mean you would be currently at week #16 (15 weeks 5 days) meaning conception would of been 9th March what would be around right time for March 3rd intercourse.