Hi Everyone. this is my frist month off the pill and my husband and I had sex during my fertile days, I have been experiencing cramps 14 days before Im expected to get my period. Does nayone know if this is a normal menstruating thing or could it be implantation? If anyone has any info on this please let me know. Thanks!

ACTUALLY 14 days BEFORE your period is when you are fertile!!

ALL WOMEN will have a period about 14 days after ovulation, BUT THE time between a period and ovulation varies..

YOU may just be fertile now. YOU should get an ovulation TESTING KIT, if you do not already have one..
MANY MANY women actually are inaccurate when 'charting' or using other methods.

my period started on mar 25 the first day very light the second day very heavy the third day it was on spotting now its april 29 and no period am I pregnant.[/enc]

Hey everyone. I have been having un protected sex for about 3 months now. My boyfriend ejaculated into me once about a couple of weeks ago. I'm starting to have symptoms of side cramps, morning sickness, fatigue. But today, I got what I think is my period. Its heavy. Heavier than Normal actually. Does this mean I'm not pregnant?? Help.

You should probably not have unprotected sex if you don't want to get pregnant, not that condoms and birth control are 100% but it would help