I have a boyfriend that I always have intercourse with. We stopped dating and I had sex with someone else on March 4th. I recently found out that I am pregnant (April 16th *VERY faint line). I started implantation bleeding on March 26. Could I have conceived on March 4-9 with the other guy? My boyfriend and I are back together and im hoping that it is his child.

I tested negative for pregnancy during my implantation March 26 (3 weeks after sex) but tested positive on April 16th. Very early pregnancy because one line was really faded. I barely notice. I didn't notice until the next day when I looked again. Took 2 more digital test that came back positive. I really want to be pregnant for my boyfriend! But I dunno which one it can be for. 

But I have VERY irregular periods and they are very long. I take birth control to regulate it. As of recently I stopped in hopes that it would be regular. I have no idea when my last period was. Only the implantation spotting time.

COULD I BE PREGNANT FOR THE OTHER GUY???

i'm in th same boat and very freaked out. your dates seem alil spread out for it to be the other guys