After me and my bf ( 16 years old ) rubbed each other in the genital area ( it didnt even last long..only a short time )..afterwards I started to wash my genitle area with water and soap ( dont think it helps..) .The incident happened JUNE 30 around 1 pm, and that nite i had clear discharge, i think it's ovulation. I'm just waiting for my period to come next week because it ususally come at like 10 ish every month! And this week, i think im having PMS symptoms like i usually do ( clear discharge, boob got a little bigger..etc) ANY suggestions of what i should do now? just wait? AND do u think i will be preg. from this??!!! ANYTHING! PLEASE ANSWER IM SCARED AND DESPERATE!!

The contact you had is low risk for pregnancy, it would take ejaculation around the vagina to a greater extent to cause pregnancy. It also doesn't sound like he inserted his penis into you.

YOU DO NOT need parental consent for birth control services, or for PLAN B emergency contraception!

What is emergency contracepation? And please answer the part about the PMS symptoms, lately i also have some constipation...am i just being paranoid? worrying too much??

To help put you at ease, periods can and do come at different times every month, you cannot always predict when they will come. Your symptoms sound like PMS symtpoms, they really do. I believe you could be being paranoid, but it is important to understand that unsafe sexual play does have risks. The play you did was not as risky as other sexual contact.

PLAN B emergency contracpetion..Emergency birth control. You can take it up to 5 days after unprotected sex, and it prevents pregnancy.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY PREGNANCT, it will do nothing.

You do not need parental consent for birth control pills, or Plan B.

Planned Parenthood is a great resource for these pills, usually you can get them super cheap, or for free =)