i was on my period and i had sex and now my period has stopped and i feel sick to my stomach and im really tired all of the time

YOU DO NOT ovulate on a period, but you can still get pregnant if you have sex on your period. WHY you ask? Because sperm can live in you for 5 days, if you ovulate right after a period, then the sperm can still be alive to fertilize the egg.

YOU DO NOT get pregnant INSTANTLY.... Implantation of a fertilized egg takes 6-13 days, and you WOULD NOT feel pregnant until you are about 5 WEEKS pregnant. You probably have not even ovulated yet this cycle! You JUST stopped your period.

IF you are concerned about pregnany, and you are a minor..YOU DO NOT need parental cosnent for birth control. IF MONEY is a factor too, Planned Parenthood is a great resource because they can get you the pill for low cost or even free.

YOU are so wrong when you say that someone can't even tell that they are pregnant until five weeks. I have been pregnant 4 times now, and the last three we have found out I was pregnant, at TWO, THREE and FOUR weeks.