My last monthly period was june 18 , 2012...Okay when I went to the clinic ( due to spotting ) on aug. 7th , and got an ultrasound they said I was 7 weeks and 4 days and my due date was march 22 , 2013 ... but before my ultrasound and going off my lmp I was 7 weeks and 1 day with an due date of march 25, 2013, and on my ultrasound it says I'm 7 weeks and 1 day...( gestational age ) I'm confused on what day I should go off of .. and can someone tell me when did I conceive also ! Because I'm trying to pinpoint who is most likely the father of my child .

Hi Pregant,

First off, no test can pinpoint exactly how far along you are despite the claims of the techs.  They are ALL averages.  Just as people develop differently so do fetuses.

Three days is to close to call. 

When did you have sex after June 18?  You would likely ovulate sometime between June 29 and July 4.  Since the egg is viable for about 48 hours after ovulation you could have conceived from about the June 29th until about July 6.

Well imy last period was the 18 of june... and I had sex with my boyfriend on the 24th unprotected ( and he came inside me) and with my ex on the 25th (unprotected but he didn't come at all ) but it prolly was precum ! smh.. which I know was super wrong then I had sex with my boyfriend on the 26 , 27 , 30 , 1 , 3 , && the 4th and he came every time! So what day possibly got me pregnant ? Please help me!

Odds favor it being your boyfriend, since he ejaculated. Yes, precum may contain sperm - if he recently ejaculated.

Any of these times could have led to pregnancy. Sperm can survive about 5 days so unless you know exactly when you ovulated, nobody can tell.

Odds are that the earliest you could have gotten pregnant would have been on the 29th (which could mean from either the 24th, 25th, 26th, or 27th). If you ovulate after the 30th it could only be your boyfriend.

I tend to think it is your boyfriends. A DNA test is the only definitive answer.

Okay another question , when they did my ultrasound it said I was measuring 3 days ahead then I really was...it was saying I was 7 weeks and 4 days ( due date march 22 , 2013) but before I had an ultrasound we was thinking iwas 7 weeks and 1 day ( due date march 25 , 2013).. but after they did my ultrasound , they left my gestational age at 7 weeks and 1 day and that's what's on my ultrasound... so which date am I going off of ? It really would help me a lot if I knew the date to figure conception off of. So which one you think is the one to go from?

It's too close to tell.

No test can detect a 3 day difference. Conception does not necessarily occur when you had sex, there can be a several day difference.