Had unprotected sex June 22nd and he did cum in me my period came June 25th so I thought I would be okau cuz I thought you couldnt get pregnant when yo period comes (boy was I wrong) the first day of the period was really light and the last two days it was brown (neither is what I normally expect when I have periods) july 1st was my last day....july 2nd I was feeling horrible I was bloated nauseous headaches backaches for a week I had frequent urination as well as pooping...for the past couple of days my stomach (including pelvic area) has been hard so I started thinkin maybe its an ovarian cyst or something I went to the doc friday and thats not what is....ive had blood work done and im waiting on the results now....but im really anxious to kno my next period isnt expected til the 23rd ish....so is there a possibility that I could be pregnant??! Please somebody help!!!

It's always possible when you have unprotected sex...but sounds like the right symptoms. Hope it turns out the way you want..good luck.