I am going to be 14 on 1 sep 2012 and still i havent hit puberty yet. I HAVE NO HAIR ON MY ARM PIT (VERY VERY SMALL HAIRS ), AND SMALL HAIRS ON LEGS AND HANDS ALSO. I HAVE GOT SOME PUBIC HAIRS BUT MY PENIS IS STILL 1 AND A HALF INCH FLACCID AND ABOT 2 AND A HALF - 3 INCHES WHEN ERECT. I CANT EJACUATE SPERM BUT A CLEAR LIQUID COMES OUT. My voice hasent cracked yet. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME AND TELL WHAT SHOULD I DO????

You have hit puberty if you have pubic hair it is proof you are just not at a far stage of puberty it doesn't happen over night you shouldn't worry i am 15 and i just started to get into the later stages of puberty don't worry to much about it!

Hi, if you want a large explanation please write me:
SPAM
(--)
hotma.... . com

i am 13 and i  have a reasonable amount of pubic hair, barely any underarm hair (what i do have is blonde and short), my penis is 3" girth and 5" erect, so i wouldn't sweat it as you are just obviously in a earlier stage of pubity. also in a dictionary i read it said:
Quote:

Puberty 

A series of changes making people able to sexually reproduce. usually happens in boys at 14 and girls at 12. 

so don't 

worry your on track. 

Hi Sid1091998, How are you?... What about your puberty right now?

Thank's man for your answer

OK see now i am geting my pubes dark, my hairs on the armpit r slowly growing , i am now starting to get hairs on my upper lip but i cant still ejacuate and my penis is still the same

Thank you brother

Sid1091998 wrote:

Thank you brother

U. R. welcome Sid1091998 :)

some people are late bloomers youll hit puberty eventually

Im a little bit firther but im with you. Plwase answer my questions

When I was about your age me and a friend masturbated each other at that stage my penis was about 5 to 6 inches and I had a reasonable amount of pubic hair and I knew I was a bit slower in developing than some of my friends. When me and my friend masrurbated each other I we were both very surprised at each others penis and testis. He's penis was only about 2 inches and he had no pubic hair but I was just over twice as long as him and had pubic hair and my testis were much larger. Even though he had not developed as much as me he could still cum. A fair while later I brought up the size of he's penis back when we were experimenting and asked how big it was now, so he showed me and he was about the same as me he had grown about 4 inches in length and had about the same amount of pubic hair. Every one starts at a different time but once your puberty takes off you will quickly develop don't worry about it soon there is no rush and at times puberty can be not much fun. So make the most of what you have and be patient.

i am 13, and i just kept master bating until i ejaculated.

anyone else find toms comment weird

yes but i've heard it's normal for some boys but i would never do it with my friends