Hello!
My son has a problem. He is already a teenager (12 years old), but he is still wetting his bed and clothes at night. How long will this last? What should we do?

3 % of 12-year-olds still wet their beds, so your son is not the only one. Eventually this will stop, but I suppose it will take some time.
Mostly the cause is small bladder, so your son must learn to control urination and most teenagers can learn to use the toilet during the night.
It is important that he gets used to using toilet. Do not let him drink any drinks at least 2 hours before bed time, especially drinks based on caffeine. He must go to the toilet before he goes to bed. These are few practical advices. Most important for him is to learn to control bladder. If nothing else let him make alarm clock 4 hours after he goes to bed and if he feels the urge, he will go, when alarm clock will wake him in the middle of the night. If nothing else, you can always talk to your physician and ask him or her for practical advice.
Best wishes!

my son is 14 years old and day and night wets the doctor said that he is fine and will out grow it but still day wetting it dosent nake sense...

12yo is not a teenager.

this happened to my son when he was about 13, usually it is them getting ready for puberty and their bodies are growing, causing the bladder to also grow, causing some wetting accidents. This is normal and 4 percent of all teens go through this. my son out grew it in a year and he still wets the bed at age 15. My solution is one that they might find uneasy and embarrassing at first, but it is much less embarrassing than having wet pants at school. I made my son wear a pullup to school and a diaper at bed to night. He got used to it in a week and thanked me for it because now everyone at his school forgot about his wetting and they never realized he wore a pullup. a few weeks later he also started pooping his pants at school so we had to make him wear real diapers to school too which some kids found out about but they were nice about it. He stopped doing this in a year.

my 12 year old also wets the bed what we have done is not let him drink after 6 and when i go to bed i get him up so that he can go pee i haven't made a huge deal out of it if i go to bed and he already peed the bed we just change the sheets i will wash him and he'll go back to bed

Does he wet his bed every night? & is it any pairs of trousers he wets or just one sort like jeans or cords?