hi! My mom is 54 and just told me she is having problems going to the bathroom. She says that her stool is trying to go out the worng way. It is trying to go into her vagina. She says she has to put her fingers into her vagina inorder to push the stool to come out of the anus. This sounds like a big deal. She will not go to the doctor because she has no insurance. I've been trying to find answers on the web and no luck.

Look, what you are saying is physically impossible. I am sure you didn’t understand your mother well.
A stool cannot go into vagina because there is no way it could end up there. Vaginal opening is at the front and it is closed with cervix, which is the beginning of the uterus. Uterus is also a closed cavity. Anus and vagina are separated by the wall and there is no way that the stool can end up in vagina.

However, if your mother suffers from constipation and can’t get her stool out, it often helps pressing on perineum, which is a part that connected vagina and anus. If you press there, you can make hard stool move out from the rectum to the anus out side.

Maybe, it is possible to get it out by pushing from vagina as well, I don’t know I haven’t tries that, as perineum push always seemed to work.
The only answer for your mother is to eat more fruit and vegetables, foods rich in fiber, exercise and drink a lot of fluids. Water would be best.

are you actually doctors here or is this a forum for anyone to give advice as what was mentioned can happen. It's called a fistula and can occur in people who have Inflammatory bowel disease such as Crohn's .... My only advice is to go see a doctor as nothing is impossible with the human body!

stick it in her pooper