me n my girlfriend were playing, she is virgin still i tried to push inside but she didnt let me so i rubbed on it few times then she sit up on me and my private was outsite on her vagina and i came there. is there any chance of getting pregnant?? and if we wait for her next periods to start if periods wouldnt can she take pills then for it? please help.

Yes, she can get pregnant from that. It only takes one sperm and even at the base of the vagina, they can be tough little swimmers. Thats how "virgins" get pregnant. There is "plan B", an emergency contraceptive, that can be bought over the counter at almost any pharmacy by someone over 18. Under 18 needs a doctor's prescription or if you have a planned parenthood near by, they will help anyone over 13 years of age. The thing is that she needs to take it within 72 (3 days) of the event. If you wait until when her period should start, it will be too late to prevent the pregnancy most likely. Her period (for most women) means she did not conceive and the body sheds the blood that would provide nutrients for the potential baby and creates a new lining of blood (and other stuff) in her uterus to prepare for the next month. For most women, period = no baby. She can get birth control from a doctor or planned parenthood that can be started after the next period and you two won't have to worry about this problem as long as she takes it as directed to the exact directions. You can also help prevent it by using a condom which has no age limit at the store and are free at planned parenthood. It will limit a small bit of your sensation but most people feel that is a decent sacrifice for a child-free life. lol. BUT the condom can fall off inside her if you, the man, don't pay attention to be sure it doesn't start to slip. If it does come off in her or break somehow, Plan B again is an option. although plan B is only for emergencies! it can be uncomfortable for some women because it floods their body with estrogen which is the hormone that can prevent a fertilized egg from attaching to the uterus. You can go to Wikipedia and look up "emergency contraception" for more information ont hat. I hope everything works out!!